Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today's game

Today's game

Looked quite comfortable so far. I don't suppose we will hang on to the point, too many players in the United team who can pull off something special.

If only.........0-1

Crikey! Can we hang on? Great header from Matic to Rodders!

Matt Phillips what a waste of time he is one trick pony hope he goes at the end of the season .

Every single Albion fan said get rid of Partridge before it was too late - it shouldn't have come to this.

Great win any season let alone this one!
    The biggest damning statistic from this season is 26 points dropped from a winning position.
    McClean had a good game. (don't recall typing that before).

Spot on Chris. Even if we had have held onto 40% of those 26 points we would be out of the bottom 3. There is no way that squad should be where they are and something definitely stinks about the last 12 months or more.

Great performance, very Pulis defence and set piece when it worked so well but huge credit to big Dave because I think his message for the players to go and express themselves has actually hit home under his watch so far.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Great win any season let alone this one!
    The biggest damning statistic from this season is 26 points dropped from a winning position.
    McClean had a good game. (don't recall typing that before).
    Agree Chris some good performances today make the rest of the season so so more disappointing .

Where has that result come from ?

Shame its too late

Yes it's great to finally win a game, but sorry the players are an absolute disgrace to themselves and the club, these muppets are on top notch wages and whoever is in charge this lot should have been showing the same commitment and passion throughout the season.
    It looks like they are putting themselves in the shop window, well Foster,Brunt and Hegazi apart the rest can feck off and we'll sign players who want to play for West Brom and who will show some pride in wearing the shirt.

I tend to agree Bomber. Whoever is the Manager they should be playing for themselves, for the team, for the fans. They are picking up huge wages and it is just ridiculous.

4 games played under Caretaker Managers - 2 draws under Megson, 1 Win, 1 draw under Big Dave. What the hell do they want - Caretaker Manager changing every month? I repeat just ridiculous.

Today's performance only makes it even more frustrating that we didn't sack Pardew after the Southampton or Huddersfield game.

For me it was never the players, a managers job is to coax a performance out of the team, thats the job of a manager. We should not have been in this situation. It was a short sighted misguided decision by the board by appointing Pardew, the board should have acted far quicker after the Huddersfield game at the very least

Ive said before.....even a corpse can twitch and s h I t.

Let’s not go overboard about today.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Ive said before.....even a corpse can twitch and s h I t.

Let’s not go overboard about today.
    As I have just posted on another thread if we don't address our failing that have dogged us this season our problems will still be their ok the championship is not as ruthless as the premier but a very hard & demanding league nevertheless as a club we need to act now try our hardest not to lose players we wanna keep , & bring in players who we need , + get rid of player who don't cut it or don't want to be with us , & we won't be far away from where we want to be .

Today, like the Liverpool away games showed that these players are better than 20th.

This decline has been down to terrible management who have allowed discipline to go and that has seeped down to performances.

We needed goals and didn't splash out for them, we needed an additional striker and goal scoring attacking mf.

All conjecture now and at least we have sacked all those responsible for this disasterous season.

Let's hope we can avoid finishing bottom and that we finally bring the right people into the club to take us forward.

Would have helped if c??? Peace didn't take out 27m as dividend in his last year before trousersing another 200m from Lai.

At least we know why we didn't have the 27m to buy lukaku or build a new Halfords lane stand.

Just had a phone call from a gambling mad mate, he told me he walked into a bookies up town and put 20 quid on Baggies to win...he managed to get 22/1 out of them...free night next time we are out...

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Today, like the Liverpool away games showed that these players are better than 20th.

This decline has been down to terrible management who have allowed discipline to go and that has seeped down to performances.

We needed goals and didn't splash out for them, we needed an additional striker and goal scoring attacking mf.

All conjecture now and at least we have sacked all those responsible for this disasterous season.

Let's hope we can avoid finishing bottom and that we finally bring the right people into the club to take us forward.

Would have helped if c??? Peace didn't take out 27m as dividend in his last year before trousersing another 200m from Lai.

At least we know why we didn't have the 27m to buy lukaku or build a new Halfords lane stand.
    Please explain for us non-accountants how you arrived at the decision that Jeremy Peace paid himself a dividend of 27 million. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    Please explain for us non-accountants how you arrived at the decision that Jeremy Peace paid himself a dividend of 27 million. Thank you so much.
    I believe Trev “The Shed” spent 27.50 on an oversized cactus plant whilst we were at our lowest financial ebb!

So what about the past!

It’s gone,who gives a f o o k.

It’s like the enquiry into Jimmy Saville...pointless.

He’s still dead and will be tomorrow and the day after.

The future is all that counts now.... all this navel gazing is like pining for the 14 year old bird at school who you hadn’t got the balls to ask out in 1975.

Move on FFS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast