+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T He's at it again.

O/T He's at it again.

Basie, you need help you really do. Are you on drugs, or have you been caught out by the pedo squad?

Romanis. the self appointed East Midlands mod & friend of the owner has been having talks with Footymad. He is trying to get those who moved over here's bans rescinded & hinted that Andy Faber could be made a Mod. Negotiations are still in place. Big deal - I would have thought that anyone could post on as many boards as they wanted. No wonder Footymad is imploding and going under.

From ***** derby, Basie seems to think they are now his mates and whatever the topic, keeps obsessing about Romanis.
    You need some vaseline Romans, he fancies you.

For a 71 year old, he's behaving like a 12 year old.
    Well we all know who always starts this.
    And when we respond and take our own methods, dearie me, he claims victimisation and runs to dearest pal on NCM to defend him.

I really enjoyed winding the clown at NCM and making him keep records and files.
    As McEnroe would say, You cannot be serious!

I dunno maybe it's time for an old wind up game again.

Oh wow, I just saw the fool post elsewhere calling for a violent end to Trump. Using a photo of HM and James Bond, it claims she wants it to look like an 'accident'.
    So much for the peace loving I hate all violence and guns and Tricky's a thug mumbo jumbo.
    Typical hypocritical rat.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Oh wow, I just saw the fool post elsewhere calling for a violent end to Trump. Using a photo of HM and James Bond, it claims she wants it to look like an 'accident'.
    So much for the peace loving I hate all violence and guns and Tricky's a thug mumbo jumbo.
    Typical hypocritical rat.
    He's a dildo, end of.

Makes me laugh at him on that site. Fawning for attention, whilst they all think he's a tit. Every now and then, he brings you and I into a comment, HOPING SOMEONE will care enough to engage him and show sympathy. Nothing but a hollow backed whining gimp.

From his green rhetoric, to the royal family.
    Yes I saw the picture and thought the same as you.
    Trump is exactly the sort of person he hates. He is PATRIOTIC and puts his country first, like the electorate would expect.
    We all know Basie hates being British, I'm embarrassed that he is British, to be fair.

I think Basie seems a nice man don't understand why you don't like him 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You need some vaseline Romans, he fancies you.
    Vaseline? where've you been for the past three decades?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Vaseline? where've you been for the past three decades?
    Afraid Tricky got the roles reversed. He's the bending over type. And yes, you're right, Vaseline is way out. For him, spittle would be the option.
    That said, there's no way I would be interested in performing any such activity with him. God knows who's been there before! Heck even if he paid me to do him, I'd refuse.