+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rafa Haters

They’ll be back the next time we have a bad run.

Both lying with their pisss stained duvets over their heads in the fetal position.

We are reaping the benefit of Rafa's class right now.

BTW I wonder what the chances are of a straight swap of Mitro for Sessengon are in the summer?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    They’ll be back the next time we have a bad run.
    More than likely.

i think the fact rafa has seen he had it wrong is credit to him for playing to his players strenghths
    and the fact he has learnt joselwho isnt a starting centre forward

i just am amazed it took so long for a supposably worlsdd class manager so lontg to work itout

all the numpties on here sticking up for him by saying he only had fizzy players to work with are more wrong and are in my eyes lesser so called fans than those having a go at a manager making those players look bad .

the game when i think the players had had enough of his ****e boring defensive sit back and lets take a hiding was when shelvey had his hands on his knees ,the lad form chelsea was supposably suffering from fatigue and gayle had a hamstring injury

since then he has played to the players stregths

played a settled side

and attacked

hence the 4 wins

if only he had the balls and the nouce to do it earlier

when the fools on here say who would do any better than rafa when we were loosing
    my answer was anyone
    as can be seen
    with no changes to personnel and only a change to tactics we are winning games

with these fizzy players

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Are extremely quiet for the past month

Haters gonna hate.

I'm with you on that one Zip
    It's akin to Sir Bobby and KK being in charge
    Total pride that our club is in his hands
    Let's hope he has chance to transform us from top to bottom

I was gonna say can you not stop baiting them , call it a day etc .... until I read THAT post

#inrafawetrust

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    I was gonna say can you not stop baiting them , call it a day etc .... until I read THAT post

#inrafawetrust
    there's no way it can be serious!

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    i think the fact rafa has seen he had it wrong is credit to him for playing to his players strenghths

i just am amazed it took so long for a supposably worlsdd class manager so lontg to work itout

all the numpties on here sticking up for him by saying he only had fizzy players to work with are more wrong and are in my eyes lesser so called fans than those having a go at a manager making those players look bad .

the game when i think the players had had enough of his ****e boring defensive sit back and lets take a hiding was when shelvey had his hands on his knees ,the lad form chelsea was supposably suffering from fatigue and gayle had a hamstring injury

played a settled side

and attacked

hence the 4 wins

when the fools on here say who would do any better than rafa when we were loosing
    my answer was anyone
    as can be seen

with these fizzy players
    Surely you with all of your knowledge and experience must realise that before our revival Rafa was only able to work with and use the tools available him within what they were capable of doing.

Since the addition of certain quality players he has been able to develop the side and play a more expansive game.

It's ABSOLUTELY F ALL to do with how you thought we ought to have been playing before.

SIMPLE Rafa now has a slightly better toolkit to work with and he is getting more out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

played a settled side

and attacked

hence the 4 wins

my answer was anyone
    as can be seen

with these fizzy players
    most players were fizzy players until they developed into premier players take lascelles a fizzy player who had been farmed out on loan to lower league clubs - he didn,t get his first real break until Rafa started playing him full time now he,s a premiership player
    Rafa,s tactics ? well to me they ain,t changed a lot he still plays a lot of defensive play ( especially against the bigger teams) with breakaways now though the players are getting into the rhythm of it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)