+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Despite our slim chances...

Despite our slim chances...

Now we have beaten Man Utd it would be nice to think that Man City wont field a weak team against Swansea or give their kids a run out just because they have the title. The lads today showed professionalism by giving their all when most would have thought it was pointless. I know their squad is good enough but Swansea have everything to play for.
    Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Now we have beaten Man Utd it would be nice to think that Man City wont field a weak team against Swansea or give their kids a run out just because they have the title. The lads today showed professionalism by giving their all when most would have thought it was pointless. I know their squad is good enough but Swansea have everything to play for.
    Just sayin.
    Slim indeed boingy, the two points we dropped against Swans could end up ironically *****, if we managed to maintain our winning mentality.

How the ****in hell is the word ***** worthy of deletion.....WANCHORS!

*****, v i t a l is not swearing

Just sayin.
    Do you urinate into a strong breeze Boingy?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Do you urinate into a strong breeze Boingy?
    Often in corn fields I think Mick sometimes goes against the grain....🙂

Boys please!

Just sayin.
    I suppose those at the bottom could say the same about the Liverpool game. I can't see them putting out their strongest side against us with the game against Roma the following week.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I suppose those at the bottom could say the same about the Liverpool game. I can't see them putting out their strongest X1 against us with the the game against Roma the following week.
    Good point Leicester. Thats different though. Its us.