+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Season

Next Season

Sinclair, if you are still mumbling your inanities that are largely unintelligable FFS get shot of every single piece of the "countdown to kick off" gash racket.
    Play some music that isn't prehistoric or just go back to Ilkley Moor and Limmie and Family Cooking.
    Ta.

As annoying as he is the bloke that covers for him makes him look professional !

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Sinclair, if you are still mumbling your inanities that are largely unintelligable FFS get shot of every single piece of the "countdown to kick off" gash racket.
    Play some music that isn't prehistoric or just go back to Ilkley Moor and Limmie and Family Cooking.
    Ta.
    Rose Garden for me SBT. Still sends a tingle down my spine when I hear it!

Ta.
    SBT do you still go in his pub maggy mays, i remember seeing you that time in your white suit cuffs turned up like miami vice. trying to pull tha big lass Gert Bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    Rose Garden for me SBT. Still sends a tingle down my spine when I hear it!
    I beg your pardon?

Ah! Rose Garden - those were the days my friend when we kept on winning

Which season was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    SBT do you still go in his pub maggy mays, i remember seeing you that time in your white suit cuffs turned up like miami vice. trying to pull tha big lass Gert Bucket.

In there every Frideh mate wi mi comb over. Some reight fit/fat boilers in. Pulled a lass called Wanda off't Wybourn last week.
    Like sheckin a stick in a dustbin pal. Like a wizards sleeve and flaps like John Waynes saddlebags.
    Lush.

In there every Frideh mate wi mi comb over. Some reight fit/fat boilers in. Pulled a lass called Wanda off't Wybourn last week.
    Like sheckin a stick in a dustbin pal. Like a wizards sleeve and flaps like John Waynes saddlebags.
    Lush.
    I wonder what she thought of your encounter ya grumpy chuff Beany?Sinclair gets on my nerves big time,but as Bully said the bloke that replaces him occasionally is worse,why do we alluss settle for mediocrety or worse? I wanna hear the greatest song ever every home game,WAKE UP MAGGIE I THINK I'VE GOT SUMMAT TO SAY TO YOU,and no Blockmod i dunt mean for your witch hero to wek up. UTCB

Get them up and out with " Kick Out The Jams" - MC5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast