+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I Wonder

I Wonder

I wonder what the chances are of the same three teams that were relegated from the Championship being promoted the very next season after their relegation. Could it happen this season?

I would like to think so,two I think now nailed on & us to finish the job.

Yes it could happen.....

Fasten your seatbelts it could be rough ride for the next six weeks or so.

I have been thinking about the possibility for a while. How about this making it a triple whammy? Portsmouth in the semis, Shrews in the final with all the connotations that has (1986, Hursty) and going back up with the two we came down with. That is a massive ask, but you just never know. I bet you would get fair odds. Course we have to get in the playoffs first

Quote Originally Posted by sCORaFU View Post
    I have been thinking about the possibility for a while. How about this making it a triple whammy? Portsmouth in the semis, Shrews in the final with all the connotations that has (1986, Hursty) and going back up with the two we came down with. That is a massive ask, but you just never know. I bet you would get fair odds. Course we have to get in the playoffs first
    Or even Posh in the semis instead of the 5 week wonders team.