+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Niall McGinn

There's been worse managers getting jobs elsewhere.

The SFA are skinflints and absolutely no way will they pay Aberdeen FC £1m fee for the services of Derek McInnes. We can only wish but no way that is happening.
    McLeish will get sacked or resign if we don’t qualify for the Euro’s but when he is replaced it will be with someone out of work or someone with very little compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Stop trolling. It's a genuine question. If you have nothing to add to the topic then leave me alone.
    It’s not trolling.
    It’s pointing out the obvious answer to your question.
    McGinn has stated he believes DM is underrated and if so, a reason why we are not required to fight off other clubs on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The SFA are skinflints and absolutely no way will they pay Aberdeen FC £1m fee for the services of Derek McInnes. We can only wish but no way that is happening.
    McLeish will get sacked or resign if we don’t qualify for the Euro’s but when he is replaced it will be with someone out of work or someone with very little compensation.
    Maybe that’s another reason.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Maybe that’s another reason.
    For the love of f uck, apart from the 1st season when thon idiot McLean reffed his brother’s exteam and did not give a foul after the fanny clangers made a c unt of it, we have always finished 2nd to a club that could and does every year.....blow us out the water, perhaps I’m too objective, however, there are one or two on this banter forum that know more about fitba/management and I acknowledge that accordingly.....rega......oops, sorry realise.
    Bring these c@nts on with our next trophy in mind.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Step forward Davie Moyes

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    For the love of f uck, apart from the 1st season when thon idiot McLean reffed his brother’s exteam and did not give a foul after the fanny clangers made a c unt of it,
    SF
    Getting fouled by an elbow is making a c@nt of it

I suppose Ally McCoist didn't foul Snelders either?

For the love of f uck, apart from the 1st season when thon idiot McLean reffed his brother’s exteam and did not give a foul after the fanny clangers made a c unt of it, we have always finished 2nd to a club that could and does every year.....blow us out the water, perhaps I’m too objective, however, there are one or two on this banter forum that know more about fitba/management and I acknowledge that accordingly.....rega......oops, sorry realise.
    Bring these c@nts on with our next trophy in mind.

SF
    Derek always the bridesmaid never the bride can’t beleive no one in the football world respects 2nd places

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Getting fouled by an elbow is making a c@nt of it

I suppose Ally McCoist didn't foul Snelders either?
    Of course McCoist left his leg in, FFS, c unt that he was/is/will forever be......it does not take away the fact that our current coach is doing okay imho to.....albeit....someone that knows hee haw about fitba.

SF

Of course McCoist left his leg in, FFS, c unt that he was/is/will forever be......it does not take away the fact that our current coach is doing okay imho to.....albeit....someone that knows hee haw about fitba.

SF
    Im not denying he has done well and i never have. My issue is he could have done a hell of a lot better and clubs must see that if he had a bit more balls. He has never learned from his negative faux pas in big games as he continually sets up in the same manner

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast