+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Niall McGinn

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It’s not trolling.
    It’s pointing out the obvious answer to your question.
    McGinn has stated he believes DM is underrated and if so, a reason why we are not required to fight off other clubs on a regular basis.
    I wonder why he is underrated? You'd think that we would be fighting off other clubs on a regular basis
    I asked why he's underrated. You didn't answer that and left a wee emoji, which suggests to me that you are trolling or just being a knob.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I asked why he's underrated. You didn't answer that and left a wee emoji, which suggests to me that you are trolling or just being a knob.
    No, simply confused as the answer to the part I put in bold was already answered by McGinn.

I wonder why he is underrated? You'd think that we would be fighting off other clubs on a regular basis
    Hence my response to the part in bold

Maybe because he’s underrated.
    If you are looking to an answer as to why, you’d need to ask someone who underrates him.
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 15-11-2018 at 12:28 AM.

You've excelled yourself there. So you didn't answer my question after all and have tried to be even more of a knob about it. Troll.

You've excelled yourself there. So you didn't answer my question after all and have tried to be even more of a knob about it. Troll.
    Lol. No.
    I did point you in the direction of a possible reason for the bolder part.
    You just don’t like the answer.

Even when quoting and holding the part I’m referring to, some don’t comprehend.

Lol. No.
    I did point you in the direction of a possible reason for the bolder part.
    You just don’t like the answer.

Even when quoting and holding the part I’m referring to, some don’t comprehend.
    I asked one question. You said you answered it, you didn't. You are now saying...

If you are looking to an answer as to why, you’d need to ask someone who underrates him.
    Let's not talk about who comprehends what.

I asked one question. You said you answered it, you didn't. You are now saying...

I'm lost.

Quote Originally Posted by darrendons View Post
    I'm lost.

Can’t believe this thread has been derailed by trolling. I was enjoying reading the points raised objectively & it’s been ruined

It’s not fair

It's fine Aldo, you don't like the response when it was blatantly staring you in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Can’t believe this thread has been derailed by trolling. I was enjoying reading the points raised objectively & it’s been ruined

It’s not fair
    LOL, so says the King of Trolls who has not added anything to the discussion.

At least we were trying to discuss a topic albeit it degraded into the merits of the response.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast