+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everton

Everton

I don’t know why, but I would find it very satisfying if we finished ahead of them.

just beating them will be good for starters... fat sham,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    I don’t know why, but I would find it very satisfying if we finished ahead of them.
    Probably because the majority of them are a bunch of bitter deluded bellends. Seriously, It would be brilliant it Rafa could lead you to finish higher than them. Especially with him being a former manager of ours. They absolutely hate him. Fat Spanish waiter they call him. How embarrasing it would be for them if he took a squad a fraction of the value of theirs to finish above them in the league. They'd be seething.

they're there for the taking next week!

We're the in-from team. I'm sure they've changed their game plan a few times now.

Yes would be nice to beat the scouse macums like.

I see Everton have sent out a fan survey asking what they think of him. He's in the Pardew bracket for me. When we said his hoofball was shyte and boring we were lambasted, people said we didnt know what we were talking about etc, just like what happened later with Pardew. However, West Ham fans hated him with a passion. I remember being at Upton Park when he was their manager and our fans were singing 'Fat Sam, he's got a big fat head' and the hammers in the chicken run were howling and laughing, clapping and joining in. Now Everton fans are saying the same thing. Odd fans out....Sunlun because he 'beeyt the mags' and saved them from relegation when he had 28 games to do it. Anyone remember his 'performance/dance' on their pitch, shades of Pardew at the cup final as Palace manager. Two odious managers.

Everyone knows his football is shyte, is a charlatan and a crook apart from one set of fans.

Be interesting to see what the survey says.

If it says what i guess it'll say, i'm assuming it'll be used as the justification to sack him.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    they're there for the taking next week!
    They were luckily when we met them earlier this season I think we owe them one.

Their survey can say anything to the detriment of Allardyce but the reality is he was brought in to steady the ship and save them from falling through the trap door at 18th.
    He's fulfilled exactly what was asked and even the fans earlier on would have agreed with how he set about it.

The problem boils down to fickle like we all are at times.
    You see, now they are safe none of it is good enough and his football is not what they want right now but was fine earlier on when trying to leg up the league.

They believe they're entitled to more than that considering what's been spent and the fact Rooney returned as some kind of returning god.

he issue is, are they entitled to better than what Allardyce is giving at this moment in time? I'd say, no they're not. I'd say they should be well happy with where they are at the minute.

If Allardyce had been brought in to get them Europa or to push for a champions league place then they'd have every right to want his nuts on a skewer...but that was clearly not the case...and I think the real problem stems from the new owners forcing Koeman into buying overrated players on big wages and massive transfer outlay and was expected to perform miracles with an instant massive team change.

However, that's just my best guess and opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)