+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bury relegated

Bury relegated

How satisfying is that. I know your reading this floppy, i am dancing on your clubs soggy grave. Its a bit of a slap in the face for the rest of us having to face you buck toothed lisping retards. Cant wait for your denial you give a damn, as ten faced as it comes.

So much for your owners, they saved the club only to make it a laughing stock. It should be allowed to die peacefully, or sink to the northern league where it should be.

What about you Kel what do you think?. Be careful how you reply. If you cuss, you will be seen as an immature child, you even have a baby as your avatar, how apt. If you reply without abuse, i will be seen as curbing your excesses, and we cant have that. If you dont reply, ive won. As i always do.

You cant win, i have you in a corner where you will implode, you cant act without being seen as a cnt.

By the way, where is Chalky? Probably drinking schnapps with mad dog Putin. You lefties are sick.

Do keep up, Francis, I have a new avatar of you.

How come you didn’t get back to me on your inability to spell whilst calling me dumb?

Thick cu­nt.

Thankyou Kel, you have a picture of me. Its a bit like Jesus and his disciples. Anyway Rochdale, who you dont support, could slide down the drain too. Life is good. While your down there, lick between my toes, ive got some cheese there that needs removing.

What a poor comeback, Francis. If you ask nicely, I’ll stop humiliating you.

Kin ell is this place still going? Hi Frank!

Come and meet me and the boy Andover at the Swan on Saturday. It'll be like old times.

Fck you scabby eyed count, you must think ive lost my marbles you effusion from Stoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Fck you scabby eyed count, you must think ive lost my marbles you effusion from Stoke.
    Goodness Frank a nice request and you turn him down with obscenities..

Hey Frank anytime you are up in Aberdeen I will take you out to some of the best coffee shops around that's a promise .

Aye, you go inside and have a nice coffee Jimmy, and leave him on his lead tied up outside, with his scarlet nose pressed against the glass.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)