+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Attn Sinkov

Attn Sinkov

I Just Know.

But don't tell anyone...

I was at Catterick when it won the Yorkshire National back in January 59/60, and to be honest it didn't strike me as a Grand National winner that day. It won well enough and it wasn't stopping when it hit the line either, but the horses strung out like washing behind it weren't up to all that much, and it's got a lot more on it's plate tomorrow.

What do I know though, it should stay the distance, the trainer and jockey both know the time of day, and some better judges than me reckon it's got a real shout, so I could be wiping egg off my face at tea time tomorrow.

Just going through my systems this morning 59/60 and I Just Know qualifies on one of them, so I've backed it anyway, even though I'm not convinced about it personally.

Shantou Flyer will be my main bet along with Captain Redbeard ..Both each way

Normally I expect 25% of the winnings for my inside tips.

But this is a freeby after Fire Brigade.

A LibDem with some shame ?? Whatever next.

Fire Brigade on a recovery mission at Newmarket tomorrow 59/60. Spencer has won on it twice before, and it's run in the Lincoln was just too bad to be true, so I'll see if I can get my money back on it. Normally I don't think chasing losses is a good idea, but there's not a lot I'm betting on tomorrow, so I'll give it a go.

One of my mates who likes a bet was given the tip of Tiger Roll for the National, on the Saturday he went up to Milton Keys to see his Daughter and made sure he got there to see the race, he came off at Junction 13, stopped off at Tesco's and was served at till 13, and still didn't back it

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)