+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City hitting the buffers

City hitting the buffers

Three straight losses and Spurs away on Saturday could start a few worries. Can’t see them losing to Swansea but it gets silly now.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Three straight losses and Spurs away on Saturday could start a few worries. Can’t see them losing to Swansea but it gets silly now.
    I love it when a team of Billy Big Bolloxes implode...

Attachment 9090

I saw their last three games, they were over-run first half at Anfield, but if Liverpool hit form they can over-run any team, they outplayed United in the first half, Sterling missed numerous chances and they should have had a penalty and been playing ten men for Young's assault/tackle on Aguero, last night they went off 1-0 up at half time, they had a perfectly good goal ruled out by useless officials, and hit the post, it could so easily have been 3-0 and game on.

Sometimes, no matter how good a team you are, it just won't go for you. Imo that's what's happened to City, they're still the best team by a country mile and I expect normal service to be resumed shortly. Nothing for them to worry about at all.

It was time that their luck changed a bit and that they weren't getting everything going for them ----now they know what the rest of us outside the top 6 have to contend with on a weekly basis and how we feel about it, however, I don't think that our manager has been dismissed to the stands, unlike managers of at least four of the top 6.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I saw their last three games, they were over-run first half at Anfield, but if Liverpool hit form they can over-run any team, they outplayed United in the first half, Sterling missed numerous chances and they should have had a penalty and been playing ten men for Young's assault/tackle on Aguero, last night they went off 1-0 up at half time, they had a perfectly good goal ruled out by useless officials, and hit the post, it could so easily have been 3-0 and game on.

Sometimes, no matter how good a team you are, it just won't go for you. Imo that's what's happened to City, they're still the best team by a country mile and I expect normal service to be resumed shortly. Nothing for them to worry about at all.
    Sorry to disagree with you as usual sinkov, but City's daft all out attack plan left them wide open to Liverpool's lightening three up top. All Liverpool needed was one breakaway goal and it was game over.

Guardiola gambled and failed! "Useless officials" was right though!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Sorry to disagree with you as usual sinkov,
    It's ok BT, we did once agree on something, can't remember what. I had an headache for hours afterwards, it didn't seem right, like the earth had tilted on it's axis.

"Sometimes, no matter how good a team you are, it just won't go for you. Imo that's what's happened to City, they're still the best team by a country mile and I expect normal service to be resumed shortly. Nothing for them to worry about at all."

"Sorry to disagree with you as usual sinkov,"

Tottenham Hotspur 1 Manchester City 3

Normal service resumed, as I said BT, nothing for them to worry about at all.

They were only playing Spurs though

Didn’t need to win it, Jay Rod gave it to them, ... holding his nose and saying something about monkeys ... or was it MUncies ..lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)