+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Four On And Four Off Shift Pattern

O/T Four On And Four Off Shift Pattern

Our place has now brought this system in on a permanent basis starting in the middle of next month .

Previously we did this pattern at peak times of the year .

Losing too much business to our competitors is the reason given and we need to compete or we could be in big trouble .

Nothing really you can say in this situation to be honest , do I want to work 12 hours on a saturday and sunday ? , not really at my age , do I want to be out of work ? , absolutely not .

To be fair we've a substantial increase in pay and under the new working pattern we should actually receive less holiday entitlement but they have kept it at the previous levels .

So in affect I'm only working 14 days in a month as oppose to 22 or 23 .

Six and two three's , long shifts though 12 hours and if tha can stay up past 9pm when tha gets home tha doing well , work and bed for four days and then four off to do as tha pleases .

Put four days holiday in and tha off for 12 days so it's swings and roundabouts .

Reason I'm telling you all this is that I don't know about continuing running Prediction League , not a problem when I'm off work but if it drops when I'm working to tell the truth it's a ball ache .

Let me have a think abart it and I'll get back to you , if anyone wants to take it on then fine , just let me know .

Al not see thi stuck , just poppa message on ere wen tharron rong shift al soortit fothi

Where do you work animal?

Mooist fooak dunt want to answer that question Onlyz cos thev spent heyf the time on here slaggin their bosses off.

Sorry just sounds similar to company I work for I work in a bread factory

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Al not see thi stuck , just poppa message on ere wen tharron rong shift al soortit fothi
    Same mate if you’re struggling let us know and I’ll ask Roma to do it when you’re unavailable

Quote Originally Posted by Only1bfc View Post
    Where do you work animal?

Not going to pass up on a plug to keep me in a job .

Distribution Centre at Broadway

https://electrical.coop.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not going to pass up on a plug to keep me in a job .

Distribution Centre at Broadway

https://electrical.coop.co.uk/
    " They say the neon lights arr bright on Broadway "

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Same mate if you’re struggling let us know and I’ll ask Roma to do it when you’re unavailable
    Reyt Guvna !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Aye seems best way to do it next season when I'm working my four and we have a game .

The shifts are 6 till 6 , get home , showered , tea and within half n hour tha yawning thi heed off .

Great company to work for , couldn't wish for owt better these days , do me till I retire .

We've just completed a deal with Barnsley Foodbank and we are donating 1% of our profits to them for a year , doesn't sound much but it's quite a significant sum for the food bank .

As part of the deal some of us are involved in helping them out in their warehouse and shop , in coop time mind .

Good stuff all round .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast