Our place has now brought this system in on a permanent basis starting in the middle of next month .

Previously we did this pattern at peak times of the year .

Losing too much business to our competitors is the reason given and we need to compete or we could be in big trouble .

Nothing really you can say in this situation to be honest , do I want to work 12 hours on a saturday and sunday ? , not really at my age , do I want to be out of work ? , absolutely not .

To be fair we've a substantial increase in pay and under the new working pattern we should actually receive less holiday entitlement but they have kept it at the previous levels .

So in affect I'm only working 14 days in a month as oppose to 22 or 23 .

Six and two three's , long shifts though 12 hours and if tha can stay up past 9pm when tha gets home tha doing well , work and bed for four days and then four off to do as tha pleases .

Put four days holiday in and tha off for 12 days so it's swings and roundabouts .

Reason I'm telling you all this is that I don't know about continuing running Prediction League , not a problem when I'm off work but if it drops when I'm working to tell the truth it's a ball ache .

Let me have a think abart it and I'll get back to you , if anyone wants to take it on then fine , just let me know .