+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hope Huddersfield Survive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hope Huddersfield Survive

It's pretty clear that on paper they have the weakest squad in the League.They are also in their first season in the EPL and probably didn't expect to survive, so spending a large amount of money on transfers and subsequent wages was out of the question.However,what they seem to have is a really good manager and great support from their fans.They have a difficult
    finish to their fixtures but they have the points on the board and I hope they don't get caught.If they stay up then hopefully they will be able to improve the side for next season,although it is difficult to attract players when you are likely to be the favourites for relegation.

I hope so for the travelling fans..Better having a derby with Uddersfield than travelling to Southampton..

Oh I don't know... Its only 30 minutes down the M27....

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post
    Oh I don't know... Its only 30 minutes down the M27....
    Wherabouts are you ? My lad lives in Hants ..

Fareham....

No! Our bombed chippy was in Padiham!

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post
    Fareham....
    ah right,my lad lives near Alton

They deserve to stay up, not spent much, small squad, seems a decent Manager, looks like a miniature Burnley, Hope they survive.

Southampton have had 2 good chances with games in hand, played well enough against Arsenal but failed and had it in the bag with a 2 goal lead against Chelsea but fluffed it, some of the Southampton fans make me not like them and Sparky going their hardened my feelings, he's never been relegated as a player or Manager, hopefully that stat will disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    They deserve to stay up, not spent much, small squad, seems a decent Manager, looks like a miniature Burnley, Hope they survive.

Southampton have had 2 good chances with games in hand, played well enough against Arsenal but failed and had it in the bag with a 2 goal lead against Chelsea but fluffed it, some of the Southampton fans make me not like them and Sparky going their hardened my feelings, he's never been relegated as a player or Manager, hopefully that stat will disappear.
    Aye Alto,they have had plenty of chances to collect points but have blown it,just watch them win the FA cup and get relegated..lol

West Bromwich Albion, Stoke City and Southampton will go down.

No problems with Huddersfield, good fans like us and they will be good for six points for the Clarets next season!

Plus I rather like this dude, even though his granddad probably bombed our chippy!

Attachment 9171

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)