+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ant fined

Ant fined

84,000 quid and banned for twenty months.. A bit harsh that fine,but he won't find it a hardship paying it.. He should have been given a few months community service to do..

They reckon that he was getting £130,000 per week for doing naff all on TV so I don't think that that fine will have too much impact, particularly that he is now single again.
    They reckon that he is worth £62 Million ---the mind boggles that you can earn so much for doing what he does but that is out crazy society these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    They reckon that he was getting £130,000 per week for doing naff all on TV so I don't think that that fine will have too much impact, particularly that he is now single again.
    They reckon that he is worth £62 Million ---the mind boggles that you can earn so much for doing what he does but that is out crazy society these days.
    He could buy the whole of geordieland for that Ashy..lol

alf--it would cost him more than that to buy me!! I really think that he gets money for old rope.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    alf--it would cost him more than that to buy me!! I really think that he gets money for old rope.
    My sentiments exactly, Year after year they get awards because there is nobody else out there doing anything better, even though most of A and D's materiel is nicked from other shows, I'd like to know how much is paid to them for hiding behind a curtain and interviewing contestants on Britains got talent, and that other bit of dross I'm a celebrity get me outta here.

On a serious note the lad is off the rails.

I hope he can take a breather, calm down a bit and crack on with the rest of his life.

Unbelievable that the "victims" are playing their cards like professional Scousers.

Irrespective of who he is I have a real issue with people being fined based on their earnings. If two people commit the same crime then the punishment should be the same...

I couldn't care less about either of them and it angers me to hear they are earning that sort of money on Itv, for doing a load of shi*e.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)