+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hampden Park

Hampden Park

Ed mi fust visit theer yistday , what an amazin atmosphere hairs stoodup back ov neck , Mi favourite other teeum totally smashed the opposition cud ev bin 7 or 8 , thu wa no botha frum wat i saw among fans either, Bring on the Mighty Motherwell nar SB I edda cupple o drams " aswigerrit " Luvlee

My grandfather bought me some Celtic bedding when I was a kid. I had it years until I met Laura I used to alternate between that, Thomas Tank and my Arsenal bedding.

That's about as close as I've ever got to Scotland never been north of Sunderland. I used to have a Hibernian shirt. It was Bukta with Macbean protective clothing across the front. Then I was given a Celtic shirt. Still got it kicking about somewhere. Doesn't fit mt now though I've filled out a bit since I got it.

Glad tha enjoyed it roma , probably the biggest derby in the world in my opinion , I thought Rangers might have had a sniff because I thought they were very unlucky to lose the last old firm clash at Ibrox , clearly not .

Went to Hampden in the mid 80's to watch the annual Scotland v England game when it was all terracing around 3 sides and held 90k .

Richard Gough scored and Scotland won 1-0 , we went up in a mini bus with a load of Leeds fans from South Elmsall .

Feckin hell , some reight loons out that day and tha'd to have thi wits abart thi afterwards , we didn't have any bother but it was an experience .

Wot tha dooin up in Jockland ?

Did tha see sign at booader---"Last Salad For 300 miles"

Tell that Jack Ross at St Mirren that Scape Goat Hair ed Mr Morais in a week befooar them interviews.

Enjoy thi malt suppin.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Wot tha dooin up in Jockland ?

Did tha see sign at booader---"Last Salad For 300 miles"

Tell that Jack Ross at St Mirren that Scape Goat Hair ed Mr Morais in a week befooar them interviews.

Enjoy thi malt suppin.
    Ammatooaham "thu knu " ony went fo day , a dint see sign a warrona train, av ed that malt afoor sumdi used t bring me a bottul wenna worked at Fitz, abart £100 a bottul nar av eard ?
    Tha musta bin keen Animal goowin up theer fot international match , adda Nuff onnum at Wembley wen thu brock crossbar , the took Wembley orr that game , freetnin , some reyt gawps abart yistday mind , ad no botha wiem most seemed friendly enuff , a dunt think thu cud undastand weer a wa frum
    Last edited by Romared; 16-04-2018 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    My grandfather bought me some Celtic bedding when I was a kid. I had it years until I met Laura I used to alternate between that, Thomas Tank and my Arsenal bedding.

That's about as close as I've ever got to Scotland never been north of Sunderland. I used to have a Hibernian shirt. It was Bukta with Macbean protective clothing across the front. Then I was given a Celtic shirt. Still got it kicking about somewhere. Doesn't fit mt now though I've filled out a bit since I got it.
    Av earrd thas still gothi Thomas the Tank Jamuz

I had Thomas Tank feature wall too

Has the train arrived at Paddington Mrs Cholmondley Warner ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I had Thomas Tank feature wall too
    Amma Chuggington fan missen , allus summat gooin off !! Choochoo

That James on Thomas the Tank Engine worra reyt barsteward. Allus pushing in at stations.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast