+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley U23 v Cardiff U23

Lol

U23s | 90+8 - Goal for Cardiff. Akiotu converts from close range after a goalmouth scramble. 1-1.

Full time 1-1

98 mins ? Not like a Tarn teeum to concede late on !!!

Trialist were, joe walker in goal, Oliver Mulders midfield, Yannick Aziakonou Centre Half Tai-Reece Chisholm midfield but he has played before and Jordan Barnett forward. woman referee. development squad/league i though it was for football clubs not referees played so much extra time i nearly missed bus. anyway this was a very poor game with ref making it worse. I think warnock has been coaching his squad to fall down and shout loud

Quote Originally Posted by redsarebest View Post
    Trialist were, joe walker in goal, Oliver Mulders midfield, Yannick Aziakonou Centre Half Tai-Reece Chisholm midfield but he has played before and Jordan Barnett forward. woman referee. development squad/league i though it was for football clubs not referees played so much extra time i nearly missed bus. anyway this was a very poor game with ref making it worse. I think warnock has been coaching his squad to fall down and shout loud
    Thanks for the info on the trialists

Joe played well in goal 1 good save a good punch clearance but his fault for their goal came for ball and didn't get it, Oliver run around nothing special on this occasion, Yannick unsure of this lad seems not to be able to kick the ball but then has some good touches, Tai fair player but someone please give his some ash and dumplings, Jordan hard tackles going in from this lad and he got one back late on which started or nearly started a fight with most of the players chunky and one of theirs booked

Makes you wonder why we bother with the development league , non of them ever get a chance or step up

Ben Williams our best, think he will make it,Victor Adeboyejo is also a good prospect

Cheers Redsa , al evva look on Friday attum ,

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Makes you wonder why we bother with the development league , non of them ever get a chance or step up
    Correct , Nubdi fo last 18 months ez been genna a chance t laik , a feel sorry fo lads nar int youth /Academy set up , it's like tha being by passed , find the odd gem ? Sell em on , Summat has to change int Academy set up , too many ex players thinking they are summat special when they are not , A clear out is needed , these buffoons are stopping young players progress , BH n MD are too cosy in their jobs fomee , al se kno moor just nar ,,,,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast