Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dominic Ball

Dominic Ball

Rotherham fan here

See on your forum Ball appears to be crap is this just based on one game as I know he hasn't been given much game time. He is supposed to be a big prospect and we were all hoping he got some game time and came good for you.

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by roscoemiller View Post
    Rotherham fan here

See on your forum Ball appears to be crap is this just based on one game as I know he hasn't been given much game time. He is supposed to be a big prospect and we were all hoping he got some game time and came good for you.
    He’s horse sh1t.
    You’ll release him.
    League 2 beckons for him

Not getting a start in the English 3rd division tells you all you need to know about his level of ability.

I would't pick him for division 6 amateurs in Aberdeen

F'uckin tosser.

His bird is fit though.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    His bird is fit though.
    Rules min

He has hardly played and looked ok in 1 game against Hearts at new year, he played right back on saturday and put in a horrendous performance. Not seen Rotherham play before so no idea if he will be good for you but he is nowhere near good enough to play for Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    His bird is fit though.
    you need to get a ƒucking grip.
    Either post her photo on here or gtf.

Rules indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    He has hardly played and looked ok in 1 game against Hearts at new year, he played right back on saturday and put in a horrendous performance. Not seen Rotherham play before so no idea if he will be good for you but he is nowhere near good enough to play for Aberdeen
    As a Ex Spurs academy player and having a very good record within Scottish football, we signed him whilst we were in championship with (Stubbs as manager) but our new manager (Warne) thought he wasn't quite up to that level and sent him out on loan.

We farmed him out to Peterborough in Div 1 and he fell out with management and came back to us, next stop was your place.

It appears that the lad has talent but also has a poor attitude and doesn't like being told how to play, I suppose we will end up having him back and its up to him close season to have a try.

Ah well we may end up back in Championship again next year but were not really ready I dont think and certainly dont want a repeat of last season when we were embarrassed

Hope you seal runner up spot and good look for next season.

Cheers & pass on our regards to the chuckle brothers when you see them

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I would't pick him for division 6 amateurs in Aberdeen

F'uckin tosser.
    Do you watch Div 6 amateurs? I’ve not seen a game in that league for some time.

Nah, I used to play there at one time though.

I was better than Dominic Ball

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Nah, I used to play there at one time though.

I was better than Dominic Ball
    What size of feet have you got and do you play to the whistle?.....could be scope to assist.

SF

9's

I said "was"

I'm probably not much better than him now.

In fairness to the guy. He played a couple of games in midfield where he was passable. Away to Thistle was the last one. He would have been a better option as a defensive midfielder on Saturday with that aberration O'Connor playing right back if he had to be on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Cheers & pass on our regards to the chuckle brothers when you see them
    This

Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    This

Legends
    Coincidentally back in the day when i was playing division 6 amateur I was coming out of a pub at the top end of Union St. (can't remember it's name had a Karaoke bar at the back?) and a young scrote that had recognised me from a feisty game in the afternoon threw a bottle of JD at my melon and called me a fckg chuckle brother.

I didn't know who they were so looked it up years later when google came along and have to confess there was a resemblance.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Coincidentally back in the day when i was playing division 6 amateur I was coming out of a pub at the top end of Union St. (can't remember it's name had a Karaoke bar at the back?) and a young scrote that had recognised me from a feisty game in the afternoon threw a bottle of JD at my melon and called me a fckg chuckle brother.

I didn't know who they were so looked it up years later when google came along and have to confess there was a resemblance.
    nae luck

I meant in how i played fitba ;-)

Pretty sure i improved when a little less hursuite but surely doesn't merit the bottle - as you suggested sympathy would have been more appropriate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast