+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dominic Ball

Dominic Ball

Rotherham fan here

See on your forum Ball appears to be crap is this just based on one game as I know he hasn't been given much game time. He is supposed to be a big prospect and we were all hoping he got some game time and came good for you.

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by roscoemiller View Post
    Rotherham fan here

See on your forum Ball appears to be crap is this just based on one game as I know he hasn't been given much game time. He is supposed to be a big prospect and we were all hoping he got some game time and came good for you.
    He’s horse sh1t.
    You’ll release him.
    League 2 beckons for him

Not getting a start in the English 3rd division tells you all you need to know about his level of ability.

I would't pick him for division 6 amateurs in Aberdeen

F'uckin tosser.

His bird is fit though.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    His bird is fit though.
    Rules min

He has hardly played and looked ok in 1 game against Hearts at new year, he played right back on saturday and put in a horrendous performance. Not seen Rotherham play before so no idea if he will be good for you but he is nowhere near good enough to play for Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    His bird is fit though.
    you need to get a ƒucking grip.
    Either post her photo on here or gtf.

Rules indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    He has hardly played and looked ok in 1 game against Hearts at new year, he played right back on saturday and put in a horrendous performance. Not seen Rotherham play before so no idea if he will be good for you but he is nowhere near good enough to play for Aberdeen
    As a Ex Spurs academy player and having a very good record within Scottish football, we signed him whilst we were in championship with (Stubbs as manager) but our new manager (Warne) thought he wasn't quite up to that level and sent him out on loan.

We farmed him out to Peterborough in Div 1 and he fell out with management and came back to us, next stop was your place.

It appears that the lad has talent but also has a poor attitude and doesn't like being told how to play, I suppose we will end up having him back and its up to him close season to have a try.

Ah well we may end up back in Championship again next year but were not really ready I dont think and certainly dont want a repeat of last season when we were embarrassed

Hope you seal runner up spot and good look for next season.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast