+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not bad for Fizzy Players.......

Not bad for Fizzy Players.......

Fantastic achievment from Rafa and the team..... did five minutes of digging and found this from our resident expert

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    shelvey wont be any good in the prem next season
    game is to quick and pressured for him

he wasnt all that when we were in the prem
    he is another year older and slower and his game and the likes of what gerrard used to play dont work there now

we dont have one prem class player

most were awfull in the prem with us anyway
    others were brought in for this league and have proven they are just about good enough for that

without Gayles early form we would be in dire straights

we will go up but need a huge overhaul if we want to keep rafa and stay up

"we dont have one prem class player" = ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY degree turn in opinion ...... if anyone was in any doubt

Looking forward to seeing him try to wriggle out of this one. If they´re not PL nor Fizzy standard, they must be League 1 standard, then.

...I remember last season, the slagging off of Shelvey was relentless....

I actually can't be arsed to decipher what he is trying to say anymore.

it hurts my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    I actually can't be arsed to decipher what he is trying to say anymore.

it hurts my eyes.
    But you must admit Mick he's a world renowned expert. He knows he's right every single post even if the posts are opposing different and entirely opposite.

Or at least something like that.

Well can't deny he said he it but i guess it'll be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post

Well can't deny he said he it but i guess it'll be ignored.
    Don't forget that both SuperMac and Andy Cole were second tier players when we bought them, also Sir Les and Stuart Pierce,Vardy as well as many others, played non league for years before being "discovered" You could therefor say that they were all Fizzy class or worse.

I think we all deserve an apology at the least the amount of cr@p we’ve had to put up with this season 😆

I don't need an apology, I prefer the post win the silences we've enjoyed for the past month.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    I don't need an apology, I prefer the post win the silences we've enjoyed for the past month.
    Golden, as they say.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)