+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It’s Rangers and Sheffield U

I like vaulks I think we paid too much for him though. He is not a championship player too slow in pace and passing. A lot depends on which league we are in next season if we go up and someone offers us a good profit I'd take it. If not I'd still like him here he's honest and seems like a nice lad but I think league one is his level as a midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Alot of players are 1 footed . And for overrated i suspect you have never kicked a football in your life. Always puts in a good shift comes up with a goal ever so often and can play in multiple potions. As for selling what ever the fee he cost 400k!. I don't think the club are willing to take a loss on him when he is such a valuable asset IMHO. Future Captain .Plays every week tells you what Warne thinks of him .
    !00% agree. Player of the season for me!

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Vaulks is definitely the most overrated Millers player of all time.

I don't think I have ever seen a more one-footed player. It is embarrassing how he has to drag on it on to his favoured foot all the time. I am amazed the opposition coaches haven't sussed this out.

He will never be able to play well at a level higher than this. Infact when he gets a few years older he will have to drop down down a league, maybe two, because the only thing he has got going for him is his work rate.

Never mind Rangers or Sheff Utd. If anyone makes a bid for him we should sell no matter what the fee,
    I think you need to look at You tube when he played for Falkirk before stating he is only one footed why do you slate a player who I guarantee is going to fetch us more money for his imminent transfer than our club has ever seen.

Do you know more about football than all the managers that see something in him? I guess not....or you would be a manager somewhere and not posting crap on here.

He might not like it but he has proved his worth for me by playing where he has been asked to for the benefit of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    In his column in the Advertiser on friday he admitted straight out that he dislikes playing at right back.
    There you go then, you can see it when he plays there.

Either way we need to keep Vaulks unless a very, very good offer comes in for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    There you go then, you can see it when he plays there.

Either way we need to keep Vaulks unless a very, very good offer comes in for him.
    We definitely need to keep him until a realistic offer comes in, he is our most valuable asset my a country mile.

Hearing BFC have him as their top summer target .

You heard it here first of course .

:-) :-) :-)

He doesn't like playing right back he's admitted, so does that mean he admitted he had face on when he played there and was deliberately sh1t?

With the amount of money he gets paid he should play and put 100% in wherever he is asked to play. I don't start moaning and deliberately doing a sh1t job if I am asked to cover a few jobs for someone at work, id get a reyt boll0cking if i did. He's had 1 good season and people suddenly think he could be the next Messi, he was diabolical last season couldn't string a pass together.

If the rumours are true, which i doubt they are coming from bloody facebook, let him go. be the best sell we'll ever do getting money for him. He is very replaceable in terms of skill, the only think that makes him "special" here is his passion and work rate for the club

edit: my post sounds like i dont like the lad, I do. I'm just irritated that he was uninterested and had face on because he was asked to play in a position he doesn't like. When hes on form, hes on fire, but when hes off form theres a big gap in our team. Can't fault his work rate and effort he puts in but I still don't think he'll be good enough for a good, established Championship team
    Last edited by Donmiller; 20-04-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donmiller View Post
    He doesn't like playing right back he's admitted, so does that mean he admitted he had face on when he played there and was deliberately sh1t?

With the amount of money he gets paid he should play and put 100% in wherever he is asked to play. I don't start moaning and deliberately doing a sh1t job if I am asked to cover a few jobs for someone at work, id get a reyt boll0cking if i did. He's had 1 good season and people suddenly think he could be the next Messi, he was diabolical last season couldn't string a pass together.

If the rumours are true, which i doubt they are coming from bloody facebook, let him go. be the best sell we'll ever do getting money for him. He is very replaceable in terms of skill, the only think that makes him "special" here is his passion and work rate for the club

edit: my post sounds like i dont like the lad, I do. I'm just irritated that he was uninterested and had face on because he was asked to play in a position he doesn't like. When hes on form, hes on fire, but when hes off form theres a big gap in our team. Can't fault his work rate and effort he puts in but I still don't think he'll be good enough for a good, established Championship team

Which game was he deliberately ****?

I remember he had a tough time at RB when the support from the midfielder in front of him was non existent.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Which game was he deliberately ****?

I remember he had a tough time at RB when the support from the midfielder in front of him was non existent.
    I believe it was the Fleetwood game? Correct me if I am wrong

You have a fair point, we were particularly poor in this game can't remember who was in front of him but the entire right hand side seemed to vanish. However I thought he looked disinterested and didn't even attempt to go for a ball sometimes, a few of the lads at work who go to the games said the same too. He's normally full of life and he has a spark about him buzzing around the pitch, he just looked very down in the dumps and unmotivated in this game. Even when hes off form he usually still has some life in him

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast