+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It’s Rangers and Sheffield U

I think with better players around him, certainly much better than what we have now, he could be a comfortable championship player. Not in defence though.

I think Vaulks has been of his game of late but it’s not surprising, if we stopped moving him about and concentrate on him being in midfield then he might be a top player .

Having said that with Palmer doing well and Potter on way back then Vaulks probably won’t get near midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Vaulks is definitely the most overrated Millers player of all time.

I don't think I have ever seen a more one-footed player. It is embarrassing how he has to drag on it on to his favoured foot all the time. I am amazed the opposition coaches haven't sussed this out.

He will never be able to play well at a level higher than this. Infact when he gets a few years older he will have to drop down down a league, maybe two, because the only thing he has got going for him is his work rate.

Never mind Rangers or Sheff Utd. If anyone makes a bid for him we should sell no matter what the fee,
    Alot of players are 1 footed . And for overrated i suspect you have never kicked a football in your life. Always puts in a good shift comes up with a goal ever so often and can play in multiple potions. As for selling what ever the fee he cost 400k!. I don't think the club are willing to take a loss on him when he is such a valuable asset IMHO. Future Captain .Plays every week tells you what Warne thinks of him .

I see where IBS is coming from. Vaulks has grown on me, he still has his limitations but he's doing really well. I honestly think that he needs to nail down one position or he will suffer for it. He is definately not a right back.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Alot of players are 1 footed . And for overrated i suspect you have never kicked a football in your life. Always puts in a good shift comes up with a goal ever so often and can play in multiple potions. As for selling what ever the fee he cost 400k!. I don't think the club are willing to take a loss on him when he is such a valuable asset IMHO. Future Captain .Plays every week tells you what Warne thinks of him .
    Plus when Warne was asked about the speculation linking him with a move in January he said he wouldn't even consider bids of £2million for him.

I get this feeling that Vaulks dislikes playing at right back.

So if Warne persists in playing him there I reckon Vaulks will want away.

Scored his 6 th goal of the season tonight and from all accounts turned in a very good performance .Not bad for a one footed over rated player.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I think Vaulks has been of his game of late but it’s not surprising, if we stopped moving him about and concentrate on him being in midfield then he might be a top player .

Having said that with Palmer doing well and Potter on way back then Vaulks probably won’t get near midfield.
    He wasn’t off his game at Gills though

Williams had two left feet on though, no surprise

Some people like to post controversial stuff true or untrue il doesnt seem to matter

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I get this feeling that Vaulks dislikes playing at right back.
    In his column in the Advertiser on friday he admitted straight out that he dislikes playing at right back.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast