Im sick of seeing probably 250+ seats empty in the family bit every game, with way more on night games. There must have been 300+ yesterday for one of the biggest games of the season. As we know the club have to announce 'tickets sold' as the gate but the figure is different from clicks at the turnstile for fire regs.

I think what the club have done in offering much reduced seats to get the kids in is great BUT I think some parents are taking the p1ss and not bothering to attend as they are so cheap and arent feeling hit in the pocket if they miss 4/5/6 games a season. I think it should be 3 strikes and you're out im afraid. Dont attend 3 or more (which the club could tell if they are used or not) and you cant renew next year OR pay equivalent that they would do in say the middle of the Gallowgate for an Adult/child. I think it would change peoples tune.

Im aware you cant get match to match tickets certainly online in the family section (not sure if you can over the phone?).

The club keep saying its a sell out when clearly it isnt because of the family section and a few in the posh seats. If they cant get there/kids ill etc move the tickets on for the game, im sure they could get rid.

I have kids myself and sometimes take them so im certainly all for them getting interested as obviously they are the future of the clubs support.