Thread: Who was the man in the picture?

Who was the man in the picture?

Several pictures have appeared on the Birmingham post website showing the contents of the Wolves Directors box. Mendes and Morgan are there along with Jeff Shi and the Kevin Thelwell. There was and middle aged black man in an imaculate suit, and a couple of females who I assume were wives or partners of the gathering. However, there was a young sun tanned man with a smart beard. He looks like a player, does anyone recognise him? Could he be a possible new signing?

I presume you mean the one to the right of Mendes? I don't know who it is.

Too old to be a player, perhaps he works for GestiFute? Looks Portuguese maybe a club representative?

Due you think so Norton? The one between Morgan and Shi. You may be correct but he looks young enough to be a player to me. He does have that Spanish/ Portuguese look about him. Time will tell, but he would not be the first potential signing to watch games at the club.

Thanks for putting up the picture Gav.

[QUOTE=abbobrom;38860814]Due you think so Norton? The one between Morgan and Shi. You may be correct but he looks young enough to be a player to me. He does have that Spanish/ Portuguese look about him. Time will tell, but he would not be the first potential signing to watch games at the club.

Thanks for putting up the picture Gav.[/QUOTE

Oh that one... don't know. I thought you were talking about the guy to the right of Mendes!?