+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Whats App Gold Scam

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    whats whats app
    But to answer your question it's a application you can put on your mobile [for free] whereby you can ether message or phone another mobile on the same system by invitation [for free] via a router or via G4 You will however be paying for your internet access through your ISP so in that sense it is not "free" but avoids you paying twice through messaging or call systems so to speak

Aar do this Whats App company mek money then if it costs nowt ? Genuine question.

Needless to say my ten year old Nokia ent gorrit on.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Aar do this Whats App company mek money then if it costs nowt ? Genuine question.

They sell all their top tech people to Cambridge Analytics every year and replace them with 16 year old apprentices .

Chien and the gang are considering investing in the industry I've heard .

Ads for one

But why are you asking me SB
    Kerrs your man [or woman]

Thuz nowt fo nowt in this new world of social media. These whizz kids seem to mek millions arta b0ll0cks that people managed wiart a few years agooa. Summats not reyt. These ****s and twenties want to gerroff the mobiles, purrem in drawer, and gerrart tickling trout or laikin football on rec. Am telling thi nar, it'll all end in teears.

Top marks, SB. There is indeed nowt for nowt in the world of social media (or indeed, any other world).

Facebook is not a charity and anyone who didn't realise that their personal data would be 'utilised' was a bit naive.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Top marks, SB. There is indeed nowt for nowt in the world of social media (or indeed, any other world).

Facebook is not a charity and anyone who didn't realise that their personal data would be 'utilised' was a bit naive.
    That would be 87m people worlwide then ?

Classic neoliberal stance , your fault for being naive and letting us access it .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 18-04-2018 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post

Thank you for your response Mr (Ms) Avon.

Can I ask if all your chickens survived their period of shameful neglect whilst you were on holiday ? Did they provide you with eggs whilst you gave them nowt in terms of care ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-04-2018 at 11:51 AM.

Thank you for your response Mr (Ms) Avon.

Can I ask if all your chickens survived their period of shameful neglect whilst you were on holiday ? Did they provide you with eggs whilst you gave them nowt in terms of care ?
    Chickens originally originated in south east asia SB , the home office are in the process of deporting them , can't prove their legal right to be here .

No vet's paperwork was issued when Kerr's chickens arrived here as chicks and the hostile environment created against chickens by the then Home Secretary means they will be pressured to produce the non-existant paperwork. For years these chickens have provided the Avon family with eggs but the only thanks they get is neglect.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast