+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Whats App Gold Scam

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Did you remind yourself of that when you most likely received a free further education ?
    Why would I do that, animal? A state education is payed for out of general taxation - it's not free.

It's an interesting point though isn't it? Perhaps kids should be taught that government spending has to be paid for from somewhere? I can't see the Labour Party going for that though..

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Corporates regularly get free lunches? There's a sweeping statement rooted in very little evidence if ever I've seen one.

There are people from all areas of society that look for a free lunch. It's called human nature.
    Did your chickens get any lunch when they were left shamefully neglected when you went on holiday ?

There are chickens from all kinds of coops that look for lunch. It's called chicken nature.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Have I got kids?
    Well here's the thing, Exile. I, like everyone else, has a degree of choice about the information that I release about myself onto the internet. Whether I have kids is something that I choose not to share with the world. Were I to answer, I would have to accept that the whole world had access to that information.

Pathetic
    If you have got kids they have my very deepest sympathy if you haven't then you have done the world a great favour
    What an abject excuse for a human being you are Kerr
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 22-04-2018 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Did your chickens get any lunch when they were left shamefully neglected when you went on holiday ?

There are chickens from all kinds of coops that look for lunch. It's called chicken nature.
    My checickens are valued mebers of my household who are free to raom my garden feeding on anything that takes their fancy (and to crap on the paths). They are free to leave or remain as they wish (one regularly flies over a hedge to roost in a tree on the other side and then flies back in the morning.

What more can I say? I was thinking about bringing in Shami Chakrabarti to investigate and give my poultry husbandry a clean bill of health, but she is probably a bit busy what with the peerage and the position in the shadow cabinet given to her by The Great Leader after she wrote her report on antisemitism within the Labour Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Pathetic
    If you have got kids they have my very deepest sympathy if you haven't then you have done the world a great favour
    What an abject excuse for a human being you are Kerr
    What's pathetic? Do you feel that there was something factually incorrect in my post?

I'll be sure to pass your good wishes to my children - or not as the case may be.

I sometimes feel a little hostility from you. Is it because I sometimes disagree with you and animal? Or is it because you are smarting about being caught out in a lie when you said that you had started a thread about Cambridge Analytica in which you expressed an opinion?

Thaz still not answered my original question.

Did all your chickens survive their shameful neglect whilst you went on holiday ?

(A simple "Yes" or "No" would be sufficient Mr Howard. Did you threaten to overrule him ?)

Prefur woodchip t Anaglypta , it's chiken feed costaritt anorl !!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thaz still not answered my original question.

Did all your chickens survive their shameful neglect whilst you went on holiday ?

(A simple "Yes" or "No" would be sufficient Mr Howard. Did you threaten to overrule him ?)
    If yoo need bail ring Jed Hale , highly recommended by Kippa Jackson , Musian and street artist !!

If aah can help sumboddi azza gu along then my livin ez not been in vain Kerr--

10.35am on 21 03 18. Thread started by Ziles (Exile) entitled OT Analytica.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    If yoo need bail ring Jed Hale , highly recommended by Kippa Jackson , Musian and street artist !!
    A wundda if Kerr ez evva defended Kippa ?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast