Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
If you had to mingle with them again, can you all do a Leeds accent ?.
Well back in 98 and following our 2-1 PL defeat we walked back into Leeds city centre with all their fans , you walk at the side of the river aire for a bit , quite scenic to be honest .

Had a few jars in The Scarborough near the train station and jumped on a train about 7pm .

Anyway we decided to get off at Wakefield and have a few there before going back to tarn , what followed was unbelievable .

We are walking up from Kirkgate Station and got near to the Ridings Centre , all the traffic stopped and there must have bin 40 or 50 Leeds and Barnsley lads having a right ding dong in the middle of the road , I've seen plenty of this stuff before but this was summat else .

Couldn't believe what I was seeing because it must have bin 7.30 pm by this time and we weren't even in Leeds or Barnsley .

We just stood and watched from a safe distance of course before nipping into the nearest boozer .

I can remember reading in the Yorkshire Post a few months later plenty got nicked for it , banning orders galore and a few did time I believe .

Proper mad that .