+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mick McCarthy

How is Ollie McBurnsley playing for the Scotch though, when he was born here in this county & country.

Anyway onto Hecky... who is he, Ive never heard of him.

It's not Heckinbottom they need to get rid of its Orta, he's the problem.

Hecky was at Oakwell on Satdy by the way and going apesh*it when we took the lead against Bolton. Somehow I think his reactions will be different if or when we do the same this Satdy.

Ive nowt personal against him but honestly Im not surprised to hear of him struggling at a higher level now, where the expectation levels regarding 'the play offs at least' are more than what hes experienced before. I wish I/we could wish him all the best from now on, but I cant and wont.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hecky was at Oakwell on Satdy by the way and going apesh*it when we took the lead against Bolton. Somehow I think his reactions will be different if or when we do the same this Satdy.

Ive nowt personal against him but honestly Im not surprised to hear of him struggling at a higher level now, where the expectation levels regarding 'the play offs at least' are more than what hes experienced before. I wish I/we could wish him all the best from now on, but I cant and wont.
    its not a case of if he will be sacked, only a case of when, the problem is it does not matter who replaces him, every manager who comes here are in exactly the same position, their hands are completely tied from day one , with orta picking the players and radrizaani thinking we can challenge for promotion on the peanuts he is prepared to spend on players. its a totally farcical situation that will never work in a million years . and the fans are sick and tired, of watching the same mistakes been made over and over again. and seeing exactly the same results . complete and utter failiure every season.
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 17-04-2018 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    No,you will just have to suffer..
    The question was directed at Marley the Misery Merchant.

If the teams that bad why bother going?

I don't go because of geography, Elland Road is 242 miles away, but I'll still support the team (44 years and counting). Never miss a game via commentary/tv
    I'd stick with Heckingbottom into next season, after we've got rid of those that don't want to be here. I think Lassoga's attitude shows that he knows that he won't be here next season. Play those who want to scrap for the shirt, if that's youngsters, then give them a chance. 10 managers in 6 years makes us a joke

If its gonna happen then make it happen, and soon. If its rumour only, then the club needs to say so and put it to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by philipspark View Post
    The question was directed at Marley the Misery Merchant.

If the teams that bad why bother going?

I don't go because of geography, Elland Road is 242 miles away, but I'll still support the team (44 years and counting). Never miss a game via commentary/tv
    I'd stick with Heckingbottom into next season, after we've got rid of those that don't want to be here. I think Lassoga's attitude shows that he knows that he won't be here next season. Play those who want to scrap for the shirt, if that's youngsters, then give them a chance. 10 managers in 6 years makes us a joke
    we wont be able to get rid of most of the crap that is here on long term contracts for starters , whose going to buy them ?

i support the team but im realistic to know how bad the situation currently is , we have had it for years now , in various guises under different owners. their is absolutely nothing to be positive about this club, unless your on drugs of some kind.

you cant stick with heckingbottom in to next season, simply based on the results so far, we continue to get beat virtually every week thats what gets managers the sack im afraid , whether you like it or not a manager is judged on results nothing else. going in to next season with heckingbottom in charge his prolonging the inevitable , and a recipe for disaster. try looking at the league table fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    its not a case of if he will be sacked, only a case of when, the problem is it does not matter who replaces him, every manager who comes here are in exactly the same position, their hands are completely tied from day one , with orta picking the players and radrizaani thinking we can challenge for promotion on the peanuts he is prepared to spend on players. its a totally farcical situation that will never work in a million years . and the fans are sick and tired, of watching the same mistakes been made over and over again. and seeing exactly the same results . complete and utter failiure every season.
    He wasnt a popular choice with you all was he Marls, and while I obviously dont know the ins and outs and who this Orta bloke is, I think his days are numbered regardless of if they beat us this weekend.

Ollie Mac could be a cracking season long loan deal for a good team in this division and I think thats what will happen to him again as Swansea still might not trust him in their Premship first team. Hecky did try to sign him back in August and as he was born in Leeds, I can see the obvious suggestions that he wants to sign him again. It all sounds like cheap paper talk to me though, what do you all reckon on here ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    He wasnt a popular choice with you all was he Marls, and while I obviously dont know the ins and outs and who this Orta bloke is, I think his days are numbered regardless of if they beat us this weekend.

Ollie Mac could be a cracking season long loan deal for a good team in this division and I think thats what will happen to him again as Swansea still might not trust him in their Premship first team. Hecky did try to sign him back in August and as he was born in Leeds, I can see the obvious suggestions that he wants to sign him again. It all sounds like cheap paper talk to me though, what do you all reckon on here ?.
    orta is responsible for heckingbottom been here, he should also go, but you can bet your bottom dollar he will still be here , long after heckingbottom as gone. until orta goes the choice of manager is irrelevant . ,mcburnie and viadom will only come here if heckingbottom is still manager next season . but real quality is needed throughout the team , something that wont happen while radrizaani and orta still in charge.

Heckingbottom does seem out of his depth, but to be fair to him, suspensions and injuries have been apalling, something Christiansen didn't have, it doesn't look like he's going anywhere soon either.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)