+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morais in Chronicle...

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    So its Mr Morais is it now, thats not what you were calling him on here recently SB.
    I hope he has got some answers though, or at least some better ideas for us being able to keep hold of leads.
    It's like he's calling them bottler's and accusing them of choking. It isn't a tact I'd use with 4 games left.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    It's like he's calling them bottler's and accusing them of choking. It isn't a tact I'd use with 4 games left.
    To be fair I wouldn't want any of this crop charged with knocking in a 3 foot putt to save my life steve .

That's frustrating thing Animal because over course of season I wouldn't say we've been terrible we've just missed key chances and let silly goals in. In hindsight with events since Morais took over we should have been safe.

We have not played a full 90/95 minutes all season in my opinion. Either good 1st alf and rubbish the 2nd or vice versa. Not had many hidings but then thats not the way to look at it really. The defence is fragile the midfield lacking craft and before oli and keefer turned up strikers were pretty toothless up front. Now despite beefing up the attack, the defence/midfield are still the same. Pants.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12