+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morais in Chronicle...

Morais in Chronicle...

I think he's right for once. Why can't we win a game 1-0? and why are the players so uncomfortable when they're in front?

I blame Mr Heckingbottom.

Mr Morais will sooart it art.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-04-2018 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I think he's right for once. Why can't we win a game 1-0? and why are the players so uncomfortable when they're in front?
    We would with 3 or 4 battle hardened experienced pros in the side , it's a shame Knassmullner isn't available I'm convinced he'd have sorted this out .

Oh well !!!

Thiam being unavailable is a big factor in this.

If only football was that simple

I think he's right for once. Why can't we win a game 1-0 ? and why are the players so uncomfortable when they're in front ?
    So if Jose knows this and is admitting to this at last, will we finally stop trying to hang onto 1 goal leads if we get them in the remaining matches.
    Trying to sit back and defend like we did after an hour at Hull for example, well that was just asking for trouble.

I think I've got a solution , don't take the lead at all and we can't throw it away .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    So if Jose knows this and is admitting to this at last, will we finally stop trying to hang onto 1 goal leads if we get them in the remaining matches.
    Trying to sit back and defend like we did after an hour at Hull for example, well that was just asking for trouble.
    Mr Morais has asked the question.

Knowing the nature of the clubs/players linked to his past I believe Mr Morais will also have the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We would with 3 or 4 battle hardened experienced pros in the side , it's a shame Knassmullner isn't available I'm convinced he'd have sorted this out .

Oh well !!!
    3/4 battle hardened pro's ev been needed all searson , a dunt think forra minit we wa trying t defend arr 1-0 lead on setdi , if owt ar thort we wa trying t extended it , an wudda dun possibly wen Moore wa blatantly attacked by Beevers int Box , some credit t Boltun tho they purra good feyt up , altho we wanted a win , evvin seen it ageeun a draw wa probably reyt result

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Mr Morais has asked the question. Knowing the nature of the clubs/players linked to his past I believe Mr Morais will also have the answer.
    So its Mr Morais is it now, thats not what you were calling him on here recently SB.
    I hope he has got some answers though, or at least some better ideas for us being able to keep hold of leads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast