7 41.18%
  • Ashley stays, but so does Rafa?

10 58.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another poll...

another poll...

would you rather?

Naughty, very naughty.

I don't even know myself which way to vote.

I'm desperate for Rafa to stay, but I can't see the club moving on until we realise our full commercial potential. while Ashley has the reins, we do not make the required advertising / merchandise earnings to really kick on....

I'll have to give this one some thought.

I've cast the first vote.

This question doesn't make a lot of sense to me as I think there's a bigger chance of Rafael staying on if Ashley leaves.

The poll; as much as I love having Rafa here - and I do enjoy that very much as I've already seen progress in so many ways - I think it's best for the club as a whole if Ashley leaves and we can get a decent owner in again. With a decent owner and bit of prospect, this club should be able to bring in a(nother) class manager.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    This question doesn't make a lot of sense to me as I think there's a bigger chance of Rafael staying on if Ashley leaves.

The poll; as much as I love having Rafa here - and I do enjoy that very much as I've already seen progress in so many ways - I think it's best for the club as a whole if Ashley leaves and we can get a decent owner in again. With a decent owner and bit of prospect, this club should be able to bring in a(nother) class manager.

I would rather Ashley leaves and Rafa stays,part of me thinks, why would he sell? its a cash cow, hes making money for very little outlay, and no involvement or hassle,worrying.

This question doesn't make a lot of sense to me as I think there's a bigger chance of Rafael staying on if Ashley leaves..
    that is the whole point. a kind of dilemma. I seen a similar poll on Twitter and I had no idea which way to vote, which is why I brought it to you lot.

I'm erring towards a clean break from Ash, even if it means losing Rafa (which ideally I don't want to happen)

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    I would rather Ashley leaves and Rafa stays
    Me too, but that's not a choice

Me too, but that's not a choice
    I think everybody on here (apart from the obvious 2) would prefer that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    that is the whole point. a kind of dilemma. I seen a similar poll on Twitter and I had no idea which way to vote, which is why I brought it to you lot.
    I know Mick. I just don't think either are realistic outcomes. But, as I said, I'm pretty desparate to get Ashley out as I don't think we can ever really prosper under his ownership, Rafa or no Rafa.

Sorry, Mick-can't give a straight answer. I think if Ashley stays, Rafa goes. There's absolutely nothing to suggest he's interested in moving the club forward and if he thinks Rafa will want to stay just to keep our heads above water then he'll get a nasty shock.

On the other hand, if Ashley goes, chances are that it's because Staveley and co have bought the club which, Rafa being their man, means he's staying.

But, of course, you know all that, ya wee tinker!

Iīve voted for Rafa and Ashley to stay because:

1. If Rafa stays itīs because Ashley has given him enough to work with
    2. Thereīs no guarantee a new owner will be better than Ashley (although there is a strong likelihood, I know)

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Sorry, Mick-can't give a straight answer. I think if Ashley stays, Rafa goes. There's absolutely nothing to suggest he's interested in moving the club forward and if he thinks Rafa will want to stay just to keep our heads above water then he'll get a nasty shock.

On the other hand, if Ashley goes, chances are that it's because Staveley and co have bought the club which, Rafa being their man, means he's staying.

But, of course, you know all that, ya wee tinker!
    get off the fence man! ������

Ah, feck it. Ok.

Rafa to stay.

I think this vote is basically: do you love Rafa more than you hate Ashley!!

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    I think this vote is basically: do you love Rafa more than you hate Ashley!!
    no agenda really (on my behalf) but I guess you're right for whoever thought it up. like I said, I read it o Twitter and couldn't decide, so i.thought I'd get you lot to help me out.

it's definitely a tricky one!

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Iīve voted for Rafa and Ashley to stay because:

1. If Rafa stays itīs because Ashley has given him enough to work with
    2. Thereīs no guarantee a new owner will be better than Ashley (although there is a strong likelihood, I know)
    Iv'e gone with the first one,as long as Raffa stays I'm happy..
    Anything can happen after that..Takeovers/accidents/heart attacks happen a lot to fat people..
    Before the PC lot get their backs up...
    I really really mean it..I despise the FCB

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Iv'e gone with the first one,as long as Raffa stays I'm happy..
    Anything can happen after that..Takeovers/accidents/heart attacks happen a lot to fat people..
    Before the PC lot get their backs up...
    I really really mean it..I despise the FCB

Very very very tough call.

I think Rafa is a brilliant manager and I want him for those 10 years. However I think the club needs a break from Ashley more than 1 manager.

However as Zip said, i think if Ashley stays and doesn't meet what Rafa wants to take us forward he'll be gone anyway. So Ashley stays, Rafa leaves i reckon is the more likely scenario sadly.

Cant see the poll, on the phone. Guessing what it is forgive me if I get it wrong.

I love Rafa....but for the good of the club's future Ashley out whatever the price. There is no future otherwise. 11 years gents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast