+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: would you rather?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: another poll...

Sorry, Mick-can't give a straight answer. I think if Ashley stays, Rafa goes. There's absolutely nothing to suggest he's interested in moving the club forward and if he thinks Rafa will want to stay just to keep our heads above water then he'll get a nasty shock.

On the other hand, if Ashley goes, chances are that it's because Staveley and co have bought the club which, Rafa being their man, means he's staying.

But, of course, you know all that, ya wee tinker!

Iīve voted for Rafa and Ashley to stay because:

1. If Rafa stays itīs because Ashley has given him enough to work with
    2. Thereīs no guarantee a new owner will be better than Ashley (although there is a strong likelihood, I know)

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Sorry, Mick-can't give a straight answer. I think if Ashley stays, Rafa goes. There's absolutely nothing to suggest he's interested in moving the club forward and if he thinks Rafa will want to stay just to keep our heads above water then he'll get a nasty shock.

On the other hand, if Ashley goes, chances are that it's because Staveley and co have bought the club which, Rafa being their man, means he's staying.

But, of course, you know all that, ya wee tinker!
    get off the fence man! ������

Ah, feck it. Ok.

Rafa to stay.

I think this vote is basically: do you love Rafa more than you hate Ashley!!

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    I think this vote is basically: do you love Rafa more than you hate Ashley!!
    no agenda really (on my behalf) but I guess you're right for whoever thought it up. like I said, I read it o Twitter and couldn't decide, so i.thought I'd get you lot to help me out.

it's definitely a tricky one!

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Iīve voted for Rafa and Ashley to stay because:

1. If Rafa stays itīs because Ashley has given him enough to work with
    2. Thereīs no guarantee a new owner will be better than Ashley (although there is a strong likelihood, I know)
    Iv'e gone with the first one,as long as Raffa stays I'm happy..
    Anything can happen after that..Takeovers/accidents/heart attacks happen a lot to fat people..
    Before the PC lot get their backs up...
    I really really mean it..I despise the FCB

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Iv'e gone with the first one,as long as Raffa stays I'm happy..
    Anything can happen after that..Takeovers/accidents/heart attacks happen a lot to fat people..
    Before the PC lot get their backs up...
    I really really mean it..I despise the FCB

Very very very tough call.

I think Rafa is a brilliant manager and I want him for those 10 years. However I think the club needs a break from Ashley more than 1 manager.

However as Zip said, i think if Ashley stays and doesn't meet what Rafa wants to take us forward he'll be gone anyway. So Ashley stays, Rafa leaves i reckon is the more likely scenario sadly.

Cant see the poll, on the phone. Guessing what it is forgive me if I get it wrong.

I love Rafa....but for the good of the club's future Ashley out whatever the price. There is no future otherwise. 11 years gents.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)