+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone Going to Newcastle?

Anyone Going to Newcastle?

Just about to get my tickets for Newcastle. Anyone meeting up in a pub before the game? If not - anyone want to meet up in the Terrace Bar which is part of the Stadium?

Always a good laugh at Newcastle so hope we can take a good following!

Alright Al.

You could always meet up with a good forum friend of yours, maybe show him what a match ticket looks like these days.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Just about to get my tickets for Newcastle. Anyone meeting up in a pub before the game? If not - anyone want to meet up in the Terrace Bar which is part of the Stadium?

Always a good laugh at Newcastle so hope we can take a good following!
    Ordered mine last month and it still hasn't come! Would agree to meet up but I've no idea when we're due in as we'll probably stop off in Durham first. I may have to queue at their ticket office to get a reprint too. Total nause. Anyway, if not before then perhaps the stadium itself as before. All of the best Al' .

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Alright Al.

You could always meet up with a good forum friend of yours, maybe show him what a match ticket looks like these days.

There's a reduced price for students Blood but sadly nothing for vagrants!

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Ordered mine last month and it still hasn't come! Would agree to meet up but I've no idea when we're due in as we'll probably stop off in Durham first. I may have to queue at their ticket office to get a reprint too. Total nause. Anyway, if not before then perhaps the stadium itself as before. All of the best Al' .

Let us know but will be in the Terrace Bar from about 13.00 but if don't see you there - see you up the equivalent of Mount Everest! Good to have a catch up!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    There's a reduced price for students Blood but sadly nothing for vagrants!
    I've just realised there are a couple of "personal" digs on this thread and this is the first time I've contributed.

So moderators, mainly '55. What happens here? I've said I'll leave all that stuff alone (on you request which I have done) yet I am still getting personal abuse off your posters? Mainly The usual two. The same two that most are sick to death of. The above shows this but I've got this feeling that you will be classing this as 'banter'.

Or do what you normally do and pretend you never saw it.

What a team, you and HLC. Quality.

Seems acceptable banter to me Newcy. Pity some people can't tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Seems acceptable banter to me Newcy. Pity some people can't tell the difference.

I will have a couple of pints for you at the match Chris as doing a pub crawl before the match! Seems odd how a person can relate words such as Vagrant and Friend to himself without being named but then again...... I was going to even be a gentleman and bring this person back a football programme as a football souvenir and an A to Z of getting to a football ground

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post

68 - come and say hello - Block L7L Row V - 529, 530. Arriving into Newcastle by train at 10.15am so will be in the first pub very pronto!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)