+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our new CEO...Flow

Our new CEO...Flow

Best wishes to Alan Burrows on his appointment as CEO. I doubt if it is possible for him to work harder for the club but the title is well deserved.

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2018/0...ief-executive/

Fair play to him, very well deserved. Lots of humble pie for tea tonight I suspect...

Clearly nothing is going to change,it's just a title and salary bump which reflects reality as the club said. But it will also keep predators away, for now- others must be looking on enviously.

He has had his critics and certainly his doubters, especially when he first took on the role four years ago. I know I was certainly a doubters.

But that man has done an excellent job and has grown into the role and in my opinion, the majority of his best work has come in the last twelve months. As well as overseeing the rebuilding of the first team and ensuring that a feelgood factor returns to Fir Park, he has been an excellent 'face' for the club and it's no coincidence that our PR, much maligned for years, has improved tenfold under Alan Burrows.

He is doing a job he loves and one that most Well fans would kill for and he is giving it absolutely everything. You only need to listen to him talk or read him on Twitter to know that this man is a Motherwell FC diehard and would give his all for the club. If he wasn't in the directors box then he would be in the East Stand cheering on the team.

He more than deserves his promotion and I hope he is involved in the club for a long time to come.

A good move for Mr Burrows and the club. The man bleeds claret and amber. He's done well for us and this is his just reward.

Agree with all previous posts, and I'll add my congrats to AB, and my personal thanks for the job he's done the past few years. Others should look around and see how our club compares to others of a similar size / fan base; without exaggeration, we're the best run club in that particular 'league'. Good times at present for sure !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)