+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Gillingham v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Gillingham v The Millers

It wasn't that long ago 4 years in fact 18th of March. It was a day when I drank little as I was being sworn in as a councillor for this little undevelloped village I live in. When I stop being a councillor it won't have changed much because they're so far up their own arses it is difficult it imagine!
    Anyway on the same day I held up procedings or a certain Hitchcock did! We were losing until he scored his hatrick which really made us believe that it was possible that is everyone apart from Amanda who thinks every season (apart from last one) is the season when we take the league by storm. The thing about their third goal is laughable! To think that that defender has gone on to get into the Euros with Iceland and reach the quarter finals and this year he'll be representing them again int world cup!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Yl8tVX1dI

Warney things that a win tonight will see us book our place int Play-Offs well ladies and gentlemen and those who are yet to choose or finish transition we could be singing through the night in the knowledge that the season ticket will be needed for at least one more home game after the season is finished! The away stubs or the season ticket may be needed to book the away leg match in the Play-off semis and that very same season ticket will give yu first dibs at where you(re going to be seated at Wemberleeeeee.

Look back at the last year and see how far we could have gone down the pan if the rot wasn't cut out! The shyte wasn't removed from the playing squad and the signing of a fantastic back room staff team (minus a defensive coach) have done!

We're on the up! We're on our way to dreamland after so many thought that we'd be happy at mid table!

Come on Lads and lasses and get a good red out, listen to comms or watch the action at worstestist log on o the Matchthread and enjoy the night regardless because things can be won tonight but nothing as far as our position goes can be lost!!!

I FEEL GOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Morning, Frog. Think we all have a bit of a negative about this one - based on our more typical Tuesday evening away performances and it being, well, bloody Gillingham. Anyway, never say die. We're a good - if slightly unpredictable squad - at the moment and, realistically, we should be able to get something out of this.

Respect to all those who've made the journey.

Evening everyone, unless you are from the states in which case "take cover"

Rodak;
    Emmanuel,
    Ihiekwe,
    Wood,
    Purrington;
    Taylor,
    Vaulks,
    Palmer,
    Towell,
    Williams;
    Smith.

SUBS
    Price,
    Cummings,
    Ajayi,
    Forde,
    Newell,
    Ball,
    Lavery

TEAM v @TheGillsFC | Rodak; Emmanuel, Ihiekwe, Wood, Purrington; Taylor, Vaulks, Palmer, Towell, Williams; Smith.

SUBS | Price, Cummings, Ajayi, Forde, Newell, Ball, Lavery. #rufc

Same as last game but newell in as sub.

Hi CT and gm

CT you're right about the Tuesday night syndrome!

Gm you're getting funnier!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Hi CT and gm

CT you're right about the Tuesday night syndrome!

Gm you're getting funnier!
    Beers kicking in!

Good evening everyone. Another tricky away game with hope fully a similar result to Saturday would be fantastic.
    Can we avoid a second team doing the double over us, hopefully the players will remember this as we own the gills one.
    Come on you reds
    UTM

What is the best thing to come out of Gillingham historically?

Hi Kev

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast