+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Gillingham v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Even so Wrinkly they would have to win all four matches, us lose three and stil have to overall our goal difference !
    Evo's a great motivator but I really cannot see him pulling this one off. It's not all about us btw there's also the Shrews, Scunny and Plymouth who are more closer to Posh than us. I think if we win tonight it will be enough to see us over the line.

Even so Wrinkly they would have to win all four matches, us lose three and stil have to overall our goal difference !
    Absolutely MT. In reality it's obviously not going to happen
    (although if they did win 4 and we lost 3 they would better our GD - as it stands)

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Evo's a great motivator but I really cannot see him pulling this one off. It's not all about us btw there's also the Shrews, Scunny and Plymouth who are more closer to Posh than us. I think if we win tonight it will be enough to see us over the line.
    To be fair I thought Peterborough were quite poor, but they do have a striker that gets them lots of points.

Next season could be the fat controllers season. Who really cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    That's the point - Shrews Scunny and Plymouth could obviously overtake us in the play-off stakes but it would take 4 teams., not 3, to keep us out of the playoffs

Already relegated Bury pull level at the keepmoat after being 2 down

Eaves is on

O/T see Chessie are going down and even though I have never liked them it would be sad �� to see them drop out of the league !

O/T see Chessie are going down and even though I have never liked them it would be sad �� to see them drop out of the league !
    I feel the same way MT. The wife's from Chesterfield but I don't hold that against the football club.

You can have an infinity for some clubs but Chezzy has never been one of those for me. Plus there's that super fan of theirs Dave who every season we were in the same leagues he had everything bad to say about us on dee dar radio.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast