+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie v the dons

I'll be full of gushing praise if we follow up home wins against Hearts and Hibs with the 2nd place clinching victory against Huns. Just the expectation to sweep over last week's latest bottling job by garnering three points we should always expect to bag is a bit much.

Perhaps so-called moaning could be interpreted as passion for the team and concern that the latest re-build is going to require a fair bit of effort to be effective with presumably a new stadium budget and a scouting network that for all its hits - has an unhealthy share of big misses.

Chuffed with the win and waiting expectantly for the pre-contract announcements that are going to give us the extra lift to register the next three wins. And a pretty new strip reveal would further the buoyancy. A bombshell announcement that O'Connor is off to English League 2 in the summer would just be the icing.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    It’s the manner of the losses ( in a limp wristed manner & in big games) that gets folks backs up.
    Rightly so.
    Rightly so rst and i get that and agree that we have been s##t when it comes to the cheeks games especially,ive no problem with people slagging off the team and mcinnes when its deserved,i do it myself

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Rightly so rst and i get that and agree that we have been s##t when it comes to the cheeks games especially,ive no problem with people slagging off the team and mcinnes when its deserved,i do it myself
    I don’t understand the mindset of some.
    Quick to moan and slate the team wen Hibs beat Celtic, then when unable to moan at the team because of a good win against the form team Killie, move onto slating individual players.
    Even one that scored today and set us on our way.
    Just don’t get it.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I don’t understand the mindset of some.
    Quick to moan and slate the team wen Hibs beat Celtic, then when unable to moan at the team because of a good win against the form team Killie, move onto slating individual players.
    Even one that scored today and set us on our way.
    Just don’t get it.
    I reckon Anthony O’Connor is a crap football player and I don’t want to witness the likes of him in an Aberdeen jersey again. Does that count?

I wasn't having a whinge, or a moan for that matter.

I'm delighted, it was a positive post.

I'm positively delighted I've only got to see him once rather than twice.

Why he's come onto a game since he signed for Norwich is a mystery

If you want a moan though, I will say that I didn't become an Aberdeen fan to watch Norwich players or Celtic players.
    But thats for a different thread.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    If you want a moan though, I will say that I didn't become an Aberdeen fan to watch Norwich players or Celtic players.
    Agree totally with that statement

Good win today against the form team of the league. Certainly not a perfect display and I get the feeling we will need to raise our game to better standards to get points required for first losers position. At least there was some fight on display today unlike last week.

Off to put some after sun on my reddish forehead now!!

I don’t think any Dons fan on here wants us to lose,it’s just that there are a lot of half glass empty people on here

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    What an horrific starting X1.
    F**k off!!
    Ball?! Reynolds?! GTF!!

Lewis
    Logan AOC McKenna Reynolds
    Ball Shinnie
    Stewart McLean Christie
    May

F*ck off you negative c**t McInnes.
    SIX defenders?!
    And a young left back on the bench & he plays that bombscare Reynolds?!
    Let this season end.
    I trust you are suitably embarrassed about posting that?

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    I trust you are suitably embarrassed about posting that?
    No, I’m not embarrassed. In the slightest.
    I was wrong.
    Not “embarrassed” to admit it.
    If he picked that x1 again, I’d say the same thing.
    You can be a wise c**t after the event.
    I’ll stick my neck on the block pre-match rather than come across like a smug smart a**e post match.
    If that’s ok with you obviously

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast