+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie v the dons

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed sir and always will regardless of whoever is coaching or playing for the once michty that I was lucky enough to be told at a very young age to support......it is Groundhog Day for certain individuals on here after every result of late, good,bad or ugly, it is good to have debate/opinion 100%, sadly, reasoned debate is beyond some.

SF
    I don’t recall you ever debating a point on here. I remember when all this used to be trees. Anyway, back on topic. I’m off to the bookies.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I think central belt fans, probably unfairly, think the club should hold certain standards. Playing Celtics players, drinking from the loving cup etc makes an absolute mockery of my school days
    This club would be in some state if it wasn't for central belters. Let's be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    This club would be in some state if it wasn't for central belters. Let's be honest.
    Probably about a similar size as St.Johnstone or Dundee

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I wasn’t meaning you.To be honest I can’t remember if you were for McInnes when he got appointed,Pac-man was and he has his reasons for not liking him now which is totally fair enough.I admit I used to blow smoke up his erse but now I’m not bothered either way if he goes in the summer.I don’t think he will Milne will at least give him another season,maybe that will change if he keeps getting pumped in the big games next season.
    I wasn't that fussed, happy to see what he could do and he was better than McGhee™️...

I also, despite clearly observing his weaknesses towards the end of his first season, I was happy to give him another go when he knocked back Sunderland.

It's not like the criticism is unfair.

The Sevco debacle, two absolute pumping in the cup and all the no shows against Sevco and Celtic.

If he learned from his mistakes I'd be cool about it all. History shows he hasn't though.
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 22-04-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don’t recall you ever debating a point on here. I remember when all this used to be trees. Anyway, back on topic. I’m off to the bookies.

SF
    Mason, bless him, he just cannot help himself trolling.....regardless, back on topic, the Killie game was a good game to win, however, some on here will always find a negative slant.

I do debate and can see both sides objectively and every day I’m proven wrong.....mainly on club choice/horse selection.

Off topic, I could not get a decent price for Doing Fine E/W yesterday at the bookies, therefore placed my bet online, thankfully money is already in the account, with this I’m not off to the bookies......instead I’m going to happily clap my way to the harbour to enjoy a well deserved pint on a special day.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    If he learned from his mistakes I'd be cool about it all. History shows he hasn't though.
    That's what irks me the most. How long is it allowed to go on and how long will people accept it

Yesterday is a very good result don't get me wrong but last week still happened

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    ...the realism is it is all down to finances when it comes to winning and in that respect we are actually punching above our weight.
    Fair point but how do you explain...

Motherwell horsing us twice in the cups?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    Couldn't disagree more. Shinnie and McLean are the heartbeat of the team, set the tempo through midfield. Losing one for a game we can cope with, but not both.

Top priority this summer is someone to play alongside shinnie in the 2 in midfield
    They played the previous week against Fearts and we put in the same limp wristed performance.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    They played the previous week against Fearts and we put in the same limp wristed performance.
    100% it's a pish excuse. Standard on here though.

Here's the line up during the league cup humping.

Name:  Screenshot_20180422-105024-01.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  10.4 KB

Look at that defence, with Ball protecting it.

Who in their right mind would think that’s a good idea?

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast