+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie v the dons

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Tidying up post match and then watching our 2nd half in the pub
    The games nae on the telly min

Back to bread and butter of AAFA
    You at your game on Wed night last week?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The games nae on the telly min
    Ach weel, just listen on the radio, unless like many places there is scope to watch, 2018 and all that.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You at your game on Wed night last week?
    No, I was still enjoying 🍷🥘 🇪🇸, had to cut that short to attend our “game” V Motherwell and got a flight Thursday.....did not pan out as I hoped obviously.

SF

No, I was still enjoying ���� ����, had to cut that short to attend our “game” V Motherwell and got a flight Thursday.....did not pan out as I hoped obviously.

SF
    Pumped by my dads team

I can't see us winning this one. They are a team on the up with momentum and confidence sky high at the moment and rightly so. I suspect they would be in the Scottish cup final if they had not had the goal against us chopped off as they wouldn't have bottled it in the semi.
    As for us we are always one mistake away from a calamity in defence and go through entire games like last Saturday where we could play for hours and never even look like scoring. That sort of form hardly breeds confidence within the players who will likely rollover given their fragile state of mind.
    That said I will go 2 nil us to completely blow my analysis out of the water. Penalty and fluke will score against the run of play.

We are Kilmarnock's bogey team so I wouldn't be surprised if we won. I suppose it depends if the players have recovered from last weeks debacle and whether the tombola is used again.

difficult to know what the reaction will be - after boss relating that they being bunch of useless tools, so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Speaking of Forres The mighty Cans are, 13/5 to beat Cove tonight. 3 normal Cove starters out injured and John Sheran says hes going to give player debuts as the the playoffs coming. Lump on
    There are times I regret not being a gambler. Fantastic result for the Cans lost its shine a bit due to Brora not bothering their bahoukis. Need Rothes to take something from The Broch now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    difficult to know what the reaction will be - after boss relating that they being bunch of useless tools, so to speak
    McInnes publicly slating them could be his downfall with his players. We will see what reaction they give but he should have done it in the dressing room. He himself said he worked hard to prepare them and get them ready for the match against Motherwell.
    Note to Del...take the next few days off!

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast