+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie v the dons

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d take issue with almost all of that. How many tickets do you think the supporters clubs were getting? It wasn’t that many. I only joined one because I was fed up brass canning it outside the ground for the entire 90s. Being in one never guaranteed you a ticket but it at least gave you a sporting chance.

It’s great that the scheme works for you & others that put their money in but as it stands, I can buy my way to be more loyal than Norman Goldie tomorrow. The previous system that no one complained about wasn’t perfect but generally worked for everyone. Canny see us playing any title deciders at Iprix or Liverpool in the European Cup any time soon. No top reds were missing out.
    ok. Fair reply. It'll never be right for everybody. suits me a wee bit better than before as I've always been an unsocialable barsteward. Any club that would let me join, etc.

. I'm on 203 points at mo .All bought n paid for (painfully !!) Most married family men , young loons etc couldn't afford rhe time off work etc to hit that level. But if you want to get to a match , pretty sure there is a way.

. I'm going to miss the huns and tic games due to work. Juar sent my season tkt to my nephew. Shhhh

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    But to say "it is what it is" and "just accept it" smacks of Toryism
    So what you're saying is that if you can't get a ticket for Ibrox it's Thatcher's fault?

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    So what you're saying is that if you can't get a ticket for Ibrox it's Thatcher's fault?
    Everything’s Thatchers fault

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Exactly, be as well blaming Harold Wilson.......or Angela Merkel.......ffs......it is genuinely not hard to get tickets.......perhaps those greeting should look closer to home......

Meanwhile, I thought the dandies played well last Saturday going by the highlights.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ...ffs......it is genuinely not hard to get tickets.......perhaps those greeting should look closer to home......
    Another post completely missing the point from ‘I’m alright Jack’ Jarvis

I think it possibly speaks to post-Thatcherite thinking, as do many, many elements of today's societal model.

But our chairman is, of course, an accolyte so that's how things are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Exactly, be as well blaming Harold Wilson.......or Angela Merkel.......ffs......it is genuinely not hard to get tickets.......perhaps those greeting should look closer to home......

Meanwhile, I thought the dandies played well last Saturday going by the highlights.

SF
    Well said JJ.
    Some people just want to go to Ibrox instead of assessing what they need to do to be eligible, like going regularly to Aberdeen games
    Modern mindset on expectations I guess

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Well said JJ.
    Some people just want to go to Ibrox instead of assessing what they need to do to be eligible, like going regularly to Aberdeen games
    Modern mindset on expectations I guess
    Some people just want to go to Ibrox as well as going to Fir Park but going regularly isn't enough is it? You're not loyal enough for these games by going regularly. Not by a long shot

Think its just your mindset, you're alright, so f*ck everyone else. It's your entitlement to be there

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Some people just want to go to Ibrox as well as going to Fir Park but going regularly isn't enough is it? You're not loyal enough for these games by going regularly. Not by a long shot

Think its just your mindset, you're alright, so f*ck everyone else. It's your entitlement to be there
    Absolutely not.
    As mentioned before (which you seem to ignore), most people who regularly attend and want to go to Ibrox are able to do so.
    The issue appears to be a personal one for you and not having attended enough games

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Absolutely not.

The issue appears to be a personal one for you and not having attended enough games
    Not just me

If I renew my season ticket at for next season, I'll get 40 points. Forgetting cup games to simplify things, I'll get 19 points if I attend every away match next season. If I renew for 2010-20 I'll get another 40 points. A total of 99.

If I am an AberNDA season ticket holder I'll get (in 2018-19) 40 points for the ST, 40 points for the DNA plus 20 points bonus = 100. I'll get the same at the start of 2019-20. So- without attending an away game - the DNA lad will have 200 (effen) points compared to my 99.

If the first game of the new season is against the Huns or the Dhims or Hibs or Hertz, there'll be at least 1000 AberDNAs ahead of me in the queue for tickets despite me not missing a game the previous season.

^^^

Is this not the case? Can you tell cougared why he's wrong? I'm sure he'd be delighted if you set him straight

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast