+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie v the dons

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    So basically McInnes has picked a side based on what players are fully fit and available yet you're still greeting like a wee Lassie!

Bellend of a post. Enjoy the victory you may actually enjoy the feeling.
    Pre match yes.
    Along with most.
    Bellend of a reply.
    It’s my opinion FFS.
    You don’t like it.
    Fine.
    I don’t give a f*ck to be honest.

You clearly missed my post match post I take it?
    Saying well done, credit where it’s due, excellent result?!
    Thought so.
    Muppet

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    If he won the league and a few Scottish cups there would still be some folk on here wanting him sacked.

I would like to think they would be honest enough to admit that.
    Don't be silly.

Anyway, he's not won any leagues or Scottish cups. If he had I'd be ****ing delighted. I didn't get into fights at school and get pelters even to this day for to then take delight in us losing. Especially if it's just to sack the manager.

Bottom line is, the usual mob (with the multiple usernames) come on and have an anal prolapse at us winning against Kilmarnock/Dundee/St. Johnstone and "can't understand" why some other supporters can't forget that we got hammered by ****ing Motherwell in Scottish cup final only 7 days ago.

God forbid anyone criticises our amazing manager but last week wasn't a one off. If it was I'm sure there wouldn't be so much discontent.

If winning against 5th placed Kilmarnock without their two best players in the league is more important than winning against 7th place Motherwell without their top two scorers in the Scottish cup semi final then I'll accept I'm wrong to criticise the manager and his short term plans.

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    But Milne knew Goodwillies past so why would he sack McInnes because he signed him?

If anything Milne should have vetoed the deal in the first place but obviously he wasn’t bothered about it like McInnes wasn’t.
    That’s fair enough. All 3 c*nts should’ve been hounded out though

Regarding the earlier discussion on McLean. When he first signed, I thought he was dreadful. When he plays the game simply, he's very effective. I hate his "Hollywood" passes tough, when he plays sixty yard passes across the field, which hardly ever come off and end up giving the ball to the opposition.

This season, he has been very good though. I have him as my player of the season.

The form team were reduced to playing route one football for large parts of the second half, they were hoping to pick up scraps. Shinnie and Rooney missed chances that would have made the result more convincing. That was a great result for us considering Hibs win.
    Disappointed to see AOC starting but he did have the good grace to acknowledge the support at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Don't be silly.

Anyway, he's not won any leagues or Scottish cups. If he had I'd be ****ing delighted. I didn't get into fights at school and get pelters even to this day for to then take delight in us losing. Especially if it's just to sack the manager.

Bottom line is, the usual mob (with the multiple usernames) come on and have an anal prolapse at us winning against Kilmarnock/Dundee/St. Johnstone and "can't understand" why some other supporters can't forget that we got hammered by ****ing Motherwell in Scottish cup final only 7 days ago.

God forbid anyone criticises our amazing manager but last week wasn't a one off. If it was I'm sure there wouldn't be so much discontent.

If winning against 5th placed Kilmarnock without their two best players in the league is more important than winning against 7th place Motherwell without their top two scorers in the Scottish cup semi final then I'll accept I'm wrong to criticise the manager and his short term plans.

COYR

I think central belt fans, probably unfairly, think the club should hold certain standards. Playing Celtics players, drinking from the loving cup etc makes an absolute mockery of my school days

COYR
    Not having our captain, most creative player, ever present right back and two wingers struggling with injury did not have an impact either.

Don't be silly.

COYR
    I wasn’t meaning you.To be honest I can’t remember if you were for McInnes when he got appointed,Pac-man was and he has his reasons for not liking him now which is totally fair enough.I admit I used to blow smoke up his erse but now I’m not bothered either way if he goes in the summer.I don’t think he will Milne will at least give him another season,maybe that will change if he keeps getting pumped in the big games next season.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Not having our captain, most creative player, ever present right back and two wingers struggling with injury did not have an impact either.
    To be fair Shinnie,McLean and Logan have played in the big games this season and we have still been shyte.

The whole thing of the 3 of them missing last week is a poor excuse imo.

Stand free

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast