+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie v the dons

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Derek Adams was George Yules choice,Milne didn’t want to pay Ross County compensation for him.
    He’d have to pay Plymouth a lot more than he’d have had to pay Ross County.
    He’ll be on a decent wedge there maybe & on a long contract.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I agree, if DM left I think Derek Adams would be Milne’s first choice.
    However, as must as Adams is from the city & a Dons fan, I think he’d stay at Plymouth.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I think that Adams is forging a decent reputation in England.
    Got Plymouth promoted.
    And are in play off spot for promotion again in the league above.
    Maybe Championship clubs in England are taking notice?
    He’d possibly see a move back to the SPFL as a step back in his career.
    Not Aberdeen as such, just stepping back in to SPFL when he’s doing well & on the up down there.
    He has done better than I thought he would but I still wouldn’t want him as our manager.

He was recently going on about league 1 and league 2 in England being a better standard than the SPFL so I don’t think he has any desire to come back to Scotland anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He has done better than I thought he would but I still wouldn’t want him as our manager.

He was recently going on about league 1 and league 2 in England being a better standard than the SPFL so I don’t think he has any desire to come back to Scotland anyway.
    I agree Rico.
    And your comments about what Adams said about Scottish football compared to League 1 & 2 only back up my opinion that he wouldn’t want to come to us if offered.
    All hypothetical, but IF for whatever reason DM left in the summer (very unlikely) then I think it would be Jack Ross as the compensation would be relatively light & he’d see it as a step up.
    All moot though, as DM will be here for 2918/19.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I agree Rico.
    And your comments about what Adams said about Scottish football compared to League 1 & 2 only back up my opinion that he wouldn’t want to come to us if offered.
    All hypothetical, but IF for whatever reason DM left in the summer (very unlikely) then I think it would be Jack Ross as the compensation would be relatively light & he’d see it as a step up.
    All moot though, as DM will be here for 2918/19.
    Wow, even I'd be wanting rid of him after 905 years as manager . Wonder if he would have won the Scottish Cup by then

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Wow, even I'd be wanting rid of him after 905 years as manager . Wonder if he would have won the Scottish Cup by then
    Or what his big game win ratio was

Ha ha ha...good spot! The happy clappers dream having McInnes at the club for a fair length of time. Can someone give my coffin a wee knock and let me know when we do anything against Celtic.

In the year 2525, AbMad is running on Windows2295 and Mason2389 starts a "Sack Adams" thread having lost every big game in the last 3 centuries.

Meanwhile afc1903mad now under his 16,754th username comes on here to defend him using his objectivity and Rico repeats that Milnebot3000 won't sack him.

The new stadium in Oban is currently taking shape though. Residents are up in arms, asking why they want to move so far away from their last home...in Dingwall.

In the year 2525 football teams will have artificial intelligence robot managers.

The Aberdeen manager, the McInnesBot, will pick his team from a virtual reality tombola.

And it will always bottle it in big games, especially against Timmy and the 147th version of Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    In the year 2525 football teams will have artificial intelligence robot managers.

The Aberdeen manager, the McInnesBot, will pick his team from a virtual reality tombola.

And it will always bottle it in big games, especially against Timmy and the 147th version of Rangers.
    But at least the sevconians147 are jubilant having just won the Scottish 3rd Division for the 55th time, finally able to dust down the Going for 55 banners

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast