+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Killie v the dons

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Think my favourite joke of all time is ‘What do you call a man with a hotel on his head?’
    There was a better joke doing the rounds at the time......

Norman Tebbit has decided to take up speed reading. He can get through ten storeys in less than 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Fcuk sake, Mason! I'll buy one for you and post it to your address if it stops you whining like a lassie about it ....
    Nah.....one minute he’s pleading outside to try and get in and the next, he’ll only attend if he’s @rsed......not worth the effort loon, I daresay you could give the lad a seat on the bench next to his hero and he would still whine.....it is obviously in his DNA......thank f@ck I’m alright.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Nah.....one minute he’s pleading outside to try and get in and the next, he’ll only attend if he’s @rsed......not worth the effort loon, I daresay you could give the lad a seat on the bench next to his hero and he would still whine.....it is obviously in his DNA......thank f@ck I’m alright.

SF
    He's awfully quiet today because he can't complain about the performance or result last night.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    He's awfully quiet today because he can't complain about the performance or result last night.
    Let the loon be, the site is more fun when he is sulking after our current coach guides the once michty to another win.

SF

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536