+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie v the dons

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Thankfully we did against arguably the form team in the league over the past few months.........meanwhile, our current coach should be sacked according to the unhappy nonclappers society 😉

SF
    Yes we did !! amazing run of wins against Killie. I couldn`t make it as I was working over weekend . But guess it was the same boing boing boing from them ?

Now comes the hard part . Next four games are crucial . LOL .

Gawd knows what kind of Victor Meldrew meltdown we`ll get on here if we even dare draw against the next lot we play ?!!

Thankfully we did against arguably the form team in the league over the past few months.........meanwhile, our current coach should be sacked according to the unhappy nonclappers society ��

SF
    One swallow doesn’t make a summer. He’s been here for five years & I prefer taking a holistic approach to hating the Hun dunce

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Which former posters are you speaking about ? ......Give us some names
    Im not outing him. If he wants four user accounts, that’s entirely up to him

Pretty decent record in those 5 years I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    One swallow doesn’t make a summer. He’s been here for five years & I prefer taking a holistic approach to hating the Hun dunce
    As Oaks would say......”fight enemies with love ❤️“......trippy nights in Ibiza.......anyway, you seem absolutely consumed with angst towards our current coach to an obsessive stage.........on topic he gets it right against the messiah(Clarke) according to some and we are up there with a new club for 2nd place that has god knows how much finance......our most successful manager(ex “hun”/Rangers/sevco or fitever) holds our current coach in high esteem.......perhaps he has not managed/understood football or people as someone that is chained to an internet banter forum 😯

SF

As Oaks would say......”fight enemies with love ❤️“......trippy nights in Ibiza.......anyway, you seem absolutely consumed with angst towards our current coach to an obsessive stage.........on topic he gets it right against the messiah(Clarke) according to some and we are up there with a new club for 2nd place that has god knows how much finance......our most successful manager(ex “hun”/Rangers/sevco or fitever) holds our current coach in high esteem.......perhaps he has not managed/understood football or people as someone that is chained to an internet banter forum ��

SF
    That ticked most boxes but you forgot to mention how old you are or the bookies.

8/10

McInnes has a decent record which is getting worse as time goes by and it is a matter of when not if he loses that "decent" part of his record. Even if he was to leave now he will always be remembered as almost but not quite.
    I actually like DM but he does seem set in his ways and unable to change which can be predictably infuriating on match days.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Pretty decent record in those 5 years I'd say.
    I’d agree with you if your meaning never progressing in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    McInnes has a decent record which is getting worse as time goes by and it is a matter of when not if he loses that "decent" part of his record. Even if he was to leave now he will always be remembered as almost but not quite.
    I actually like DM but he does seem set in his ways and unable to change which can be predictably infuriating on match days.
    We'll see. I think he has every reason to think he's been a successful manager but there's no doubt that his recent record in big games and against the stronger SPL sides has been poor and is now attracting negative comment even beyond AFC fan forums. The ins and outs of that are a lot more complicated than his critics allow, but all the same the suspicion that he's doing something wrong must be occupying a lot of his thoughts. Let's see how he reacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I’d agree with you if your meaning never progressing in Europe
    Id say we have progressed.

Year 1 - Not in Europe
    Year 2 - 3rd Qualifying Round - (Seeded to go out in the 2QR) - Real Sociedad (seeded to be beaten by Groningen)
    Year 3 - 3rd Qualifying Round - (Seeded to go out in the 2QR) - Kairat Alamaty (seeded to be beaten by Rijeka)
    Year 4 - 3rd Qualifying Round - (Seeded to go out in the 3QR) - NK Marabor (seeded to be beaten by NK Maribor and were extremely unlucky)
    Year 5 - 3rd Qualifying Round - (Seeded to go out in the 3QR) - Apollon Limassol

Each year we have either matched or bettered our seeding expectations and have improved our co-efficient
    Do you think this is a poor record?

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast