+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie v the dons

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'd imagine we pay the same in wages and transfers as Maribor and Apollon.

Mcinnes has also said himself that he wants to "progress" to the group stages so it's clearly achievable. Jimmy Calderwood managed it!
    Ah the famous UEFA cup run in 2007/08,I still find it bizarre that we got as far as we did yet we actually only won 1 game

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    565?
    Ah. Thought it was roundabout the 500 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Ah. Thought it was roundabout the 500 mark.
    Where’s the other 500 who ‘deserve’ to be at Ibrox because they go week in week out? Surely they’re not picking & choosing their games like the plebs?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Where’s the other 500 who ‘deserve’ to be at Ibrox because they go week in week out? Surely they’re not picking & choosing their games like the plebs?
    Might have been the 500 from Aberdeen and the Shire who were spent up after getting to Edinburgh and Glasgow the previous two weeks ?

I'm sure it's not the first time we've played Edinburgh, Glasgow then some other place?

I'd imagine it's because they were pissed off with the semi final embarrassment. 500 and odd seems quite good to be fair.

It's a good job we don't slag off other away supports, a case of glass houses and all that...

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm sure it's not the first time we've played Edinburgh, Glasgow then some other place?

I'd imagine it's because they were pissed off with the semi final embarrassment. 500 and odd seems quite good to be fair.

It's a good job we don't slag off other away supports, a case of glass houses and all that...

Ach it`ll be a bit of both no doubt. There`s usually a few more at Killie , and judging by the accents I hear around me an awful lot of them are WeegieDons. ( Aye, anything west of Embra , I can`t really tell Ayrshire, Dumbarton etc apart from each other. Sorry !! )

It`s been a long and tiring season really. Looking forward to get all super hyped up again for my wee Holidays to the weirdy parts of Europe.............if we make it,....like !!

In Tenerife getting some much-needed sun on my back. Rugby Park is a usual away game for me, but I booked the week away in February before the fixtures were announced.

Top Red status now ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I`m told that new season rules meant he didn`t have to send the Goalie
    No, it was a clear red because the keeper made no attempt to play the ball.

We could've helped ourselves by scoring the penalty to go ahead.

After that, Mr Popov the bent ref made sure we weren't winning that night!

I didn't go. I felt guilty at having been to so many games this year and wanted my posts on here to have more credibility like Mason89s.

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    I didn't go. I felt guilty at having been to so many games this year and wanted my posts on here to have more credibility like Mason89s.
    Remind me, we did stop their unbeaten run😉 anyway, I didn’t go either, too busy assisting and agonising as my team were beaten again, tend to cherry pick my games now due to other commitments.....with this, unless we get a free on a Saturday my only away games tend to be midweek and in no particular order they are cup games/Ibrox/Parkhead and Tannadice(not looking good for that)......the days of being a top red are long gone for this dandy.

SF

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast