+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie v the dons

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Remind me, we did stop their unbeaten run�� anyway, I didn’t go either, too busy assisting and agonising as my team were beaten again, tend to cherry pick my games now due to other commitments.....with this, unless we get a free on a Saturday my only away games tend to be midweek and in no particular order they are cup games/Ibrox/Parkhead and Tannadice(not looking good for that)......the days of being a top red are long gone for this dandy.

SF
    If you don’t mind me asking, how do you get a ticket for Ibrox?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    If you don’t mind me asking, how do you get a ticket for Ibrox?
    Not a problem at all, it is called “part of life”.....you stick in and cheer us on this Friday👍

SF

Not a problem at all, it is called “part of life”.....you stick in and cheer us on this Friday��

SF
    Where can I purchase the ‘part of life’ package & does it come with 200 loyalty points?

Where can I purchase the ‘part of life’ package & does it come with 200 loyalty points?
    “loyalty” cannot be bought, much like “part of life” which is obviously something you struggle to come to terms with.......just accept that others can be more privileged, of which, they are reasons for that, spending 24/7 on a banter forum with angst does not exactly gain respect or tickets for certain games.

SF

Loyalty can be bought & Aberdeen are selling iit. If you find yourself in the away end at Ibrox, you have in all likelihood bought it. That just seems the way of things these days but I find it odd that you’re polishing your helmet about your loyalty in one post & cherry picking your games in the other.

Don’t worry about your total hypocrisy though, it’s all forum bantz

Loyalty can be bought & Aberdeen are selling iit. If you find yourself in the away end at Ibrox, you have in all likelihood bought it. That just seems the way of things these days but I find it odd that you’re polishing your helmet about your loyalty in one post & cherry picking your games in the other.

Don’t worry about your total hypocrisy though, it’s all forum bantz
    You just don’t get it!
    It is nothing to do with loyalty/hypocrisy........it is what it is.....just accept it.......regardless, the chaps would not put up with your constant anti current coach whining, I’m doing you and them a favour......confining you to your keyboard as we play.

Good win on Saturday and hopefully Friday.

SF

You just don’t get it!
    It is nothing to do with loyalty/hypocrisy........it is what it is.....just accept it.....
    Perhaps I don’t get it because you can’t even explain it away to yourself? I’m not having go at you by the way, or anyone else who signed up for it. Fans have got to do what they can to see these games. Just don’t try and justify it as having anything to do with loyalty.

Perhaps I don’t get it because you can’t even explain it away to yourself? I’m not having go at you by the way, or anyone else who signed up for it. Fans have got to do what they can to see these games. Just don’t try and justify it as having anything to do with loyalty.
    What the **** is the "part of life" package!?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    What the **** is the "part of life" package!?
    200 loyalty points, free strip, 20% off AFC garden gnome & lifetime membership to any banter forum of your choosing...anyway...back on topic...what was it again?

SF

Well JJ min

Obviously you know someone who can get you tickets when you want them.
    No doubt you feel that hard work has provided you with these contacts and that you deserve the privilege.

But to say "it is what it is" and "just accept it" smacks of Toryism

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast