+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gillingham Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Forgot to mention that the scaffolding stand/away end was closed off last night and the Millers fans had to go into the corner of the low-roofed stand opposite the main one. Given that the weather was quite good, we'd have been better off in our usual position - it wasn't the best view of the whole pitch from where we were, although we did get to see the Millers missed sitters quite well!

Should have moaned that you paid for a specific area so they should be giving free drinks out of courtesy

Well, it DOES say Brian Moore stand (ie away end) on my ticket...

Only just seen extended highlights, so can't really comment too much.

Looked like Emmanueldinho had a good game.

Icky got caught wrong side when their header was given as offside.

Great to get the 3 points at a ground where we rarely do well, looking forward to Saturday already, although I'll be in the wrong part of the UK, so will have to just listen.

Anyone know why Ref (make rules up) penalised Taylor when Gills player hand balled it?

yep good point mtop. Thought we should have had 2 pens that hand ball and the one where Lavery is bundled over in the box. i just get to the point now where I don't expect any pens to be given to us no matter what happens in the box.

We also had three players booked for next to nowt, but no Gillingham players were cautioned for similar fouls. Ref was often swayed by the home crowd.... but luckily the lino was in the ideal position to spot that Gillingham offside "goal" and wave his flag
    Last edited by mikemiller; 18-04-2018 at 04:18 PM.

Have to say, whatever, was a bloody great win.

Mates went and like me worry that our lack of a decent striker may well be what costs us promotion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123