+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Brechin's last second tier win

Quote Originally Posted by djh1711 View Post
    When United were doing well, winning cups etc and Dundee were struggeling there was none of this moaning when Dundee fans posted on here. Now the tables have turned Dundee are doing better than United it is a huge problem for Dundee fans to post on here.....

Apart from being the most boring of all Funsters you really have no clue. Arabs were banned for absolutely fek all, even the most benign and non confrontational posts. So go and post yir s.hite on the Fun board or are you scared of the big bad Derry W8nkers on there . I believe this to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    exactly this
    tangerine dream is prolly one of the younger ones that doesn't know what it was like the other way round
    eh got it all the time,unlike him eh didnae greet

Hahahaha, you utterly clueless , unstable gimp.

You really are a special one. Go and post your mad ramblings on the Fun board or are you still worried about the rabid Noadee constantly ripping the pish out you.

Funster spouter of complete pish.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Apart from being the most boring of all Funsters you really have no clue. Arabs were banned for absolutely fek all, even the most benign and non confrontational posts. So go and post yir s.hite on the Fun board or are you scared of the big bad Derry W8nkers on there . I believe this to be the case.
    What a state to get in over an internet forum....
    Lets hope this takeover goes ahead and its not some leaked story to boost season ticket sales.
    Big bad Derry W8nkers, have a word with yourself, glad you are taking the predicament so well and it is not getting to you at all.....

Half five in the morning, 0530 hours ffs and you are on United Mad posting about a proposed take over and season ticket sales. Hahahaha you obsessed boring Funster.

Go and post yir boring keech on Derry W8nker Mad , they might be gentle with you , you delicate little petal.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Hahahaha, you utterly clueless , unstable gimp.

You really are a special one. Go and post your mad ramblings on the Fun board or are you still worried about the rabid Noadee constantly ripping the pish out you.

Funster spouter of complete pish.
    Dingwall ripping the pish, ffs yer at it
    He was never seen for months efter he was ragdolled at will
    But yea I’m clueless, prolly as clueless as some daft DAB (ffs there I go again) who claims he doesnae want to read this pish along with others but making it the busiest threed on here atm
    Anyway ehm glad you survived thru the night I was getting awfy worried

After scraping a narrow late win over St Johnstone reserves who had nothing to play for last week, I see normal service resumed today in Motherwell

Good good.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    After scraping a narrow late win over St Johnstone reserves who had nothing to play for last week, I see normal service resumed today in Motherwell

Good good.
    Shedka trying to rip the piss out of Dundee while Big spending United stare another season in the fundislega in the face. Keep the faith Skedka I am sure United will get promoted eventually/maybe......

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)