+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well done Accrington Stanley

Formica Stanley

Proper football club Accrington. I've always rated their manager John Coleman who quietly goes about his business. He'd do a good job here that blowk. I had a sneaky feeling that they'd be in the mix this season so I backed them on the handicap coupon with +18 points start back in August. Top job boys

How is it a proper football club or founder member it folded and was set up again

It's Accrington Stanley in name only and ceased being a founder member when it folded.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    How is it a proper football club or founder member it folded and was set up again

It's Accrington Stanley in name only and ceased being a founder member when it folded.

I think that is a valid point Ponte
    The achievement of the club [whatever its' origins] is, however, to be admired is it not?

Sum cud argue that abart us ( altho we didn't fold ) Afta Admin , we became BFC holdings, diffrunt t befoor ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Sum cud argue that abart us ( altho we didn't fold ) Afta Admin , we became BFC holdings, diffrunt t befoor ,,,
    Our football league share was secured and transferred. We never actually folded.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I think that is a valid point Ponte
    The achievement of the club [whatever its' origins] is, however, to be admired is it not?
    I agree Exile but I won't start doing cart wheels about it anytime soon

Well done Accrington. C u next year.

Those who understand warra I mean know warram onabart

Tha tekkin it too literally mate. Founder member, folded, set up 5 year agu or whatever- a proper football club is a proper football club who duz things reight. Example of someone opposite mate? Three words- Milton Keynes Dons

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Those who understand warra I mean know warram onabart

Tha tekkin it too literally mate. Founder member, folded, set up 5 year agu or whatever- a proper football club is a proper football club who duz things reight. Example of someone opposite mate? Three words- Milton Keynes Dons
    Had my facetious head on Pass MK Dons are everything thats wrong with modern football personified totally agree. Still don't know how that was allowed to happen mate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast